1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Jammed

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, May 28, 2002.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

6lbs of sugar in a 5lbs bag.

If we have the Memorial Day Weekend next year, think we can use Monday as well? 22 races made for a long day.

2. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Mongo in a Speedo ??? :p

3. AoD Jim

AoD Jim Well-Known Member

I spoke to Mongo about that on Saturday when we were out riding our DRz's and getting chased by golf carts.

WERA planned for 16 races. They were caught off guard by the high turnout (400+ riders!).

Next year they might run some of the sprints on Friday after the endurance race. That would take the pressure off of Saturday.

VIR kicked ass.

4. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Yeah Man,
    Also, the lightweight schedule was tough. First practice and last race (almost). Made for a long day/weekend. I only ran D-super and Lightweight in the regionals. I thought I would have something for ya out there this weekend but couldn't get it together. You did awesome. Congrats! I actually ran over a second faster in practice than I did in the sprints. Best was a 6th place. the rest were top tens but I felt like I was dickin' the dog the whole time. Dammit!

You going to be at Road A, Roebling and Tally? Maybe we can get out there and play hard at those places. Again, congrats!

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Sorry I had to miss it. Was in Boston visiting my brother at the hospital. Plastic Dr. kept me posted on the events.

6. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

It was a long weekend for me. I arrived there on Wed night, it was chilly and then about 2am woke up shivering and moved to the truck and cranked up the heat.
    I kept sneezing all weekend, there must have been something up there cause everyone was as well. Thank God it never happened while out on the track.
    I really like that track, wasn't that bad to learn, now I just need to go faster:D .
    Maybe they can move the Nationals to Sat and Sprints on Sun.

7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

I bailed on Sunday's Nat'l event. I couldn't imagine waiting in the heat again, all day, for the LW Twins race. I'll be at Roebling, but the same applies.

8. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

Did you see the amount of people that bailed after the sprints?
    All of the clubman guys and others who don't fit into the Nats classes would have to wait around a full day while the rest race.