1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoTA - Austin, Texas | MotoGP / MA 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 7, 2015.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I don't think I would agree with the whole "the competition wasn't as strong" deal. The riders were pushing the bikes to the limit just like they do now.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Only difference is, Rossi wasn't beating Rossi. Marquez is...

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Rossi was head and shoulders better than the rest of the field. He wasn't racing against the caliber of riders he has since 2007. There are now riders just as good if not better than the Rossi of old on the grid right now. The same cannot be said from 2000 to 2006.

This takes nothing away from Rossi, you can only race who grids up.

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I think it obvious to everyone that Rossi is done, stick a fork in him. How embarrassing it must be after two races to only have two podiums along with the points lead.

I won't continue to pretend that the end result probably ends with a repeat of last year but it's fun to see the old man running up front. If his improvement at this track over last year is any indication of what we'll see the rest of the season, it will be fun to watch. :cool:

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

The Italian Mafia should work out a deal to run MM off every race.

Argentina - Rossi
    Jerez - Dovi
    LeMans - no so crazy yet Joe (iannone)

That would at least reflect an attempt to boycott mark's dominance.
    Dorna should also pay them bonuses for making the races more entertaining.

That said, this season already provided more action than the whole last one.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

JL was like, thanks for the helmet, it sure beats the one I'm giving you. :D

7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Your pic ain't working, but I do wanna see the Ducati girls.

If I had the same opportunity as a kid, I'd most likely be racing a Duc instead of a jap bike now. :crackup: