1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cost of Friday VIR Practice

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by SClark, Sep 17, 2001.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Is the cost of Friday Practice included with the price of the endurance race(s), or is it seperate.

If it is seperate, how much is it?

TIA

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is separate and as I keep saying - IT IS BEING RUN BY THE TRACK!

3. SClark

Thanks.

(Sorry to have tromped your last nerve by only 10:30am on a Monday. [​IMG] )

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just figured caps might help everyone pay attention [​IMG]

5. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

HUH? Pay attention to what? [​IMG]

6. SClark

And how much does attention cost?
    Do I pay WERA or the track?

[​IMG]LALALA [​IMG]

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

My understanding is $100/bike/rider per session. I have no idea what they define as a session. Additional time is $50/bike/rider. Best call the track.

------------------
    George
    THE Rain Director

8. dave_432

dave_432 Well-Known Member

I called VIR and they said $100/rider.

They said there will be at least 2 groups (big bike/small bike?) which will get 6-7 sessions which just doesn't sound right.

9. 13x

13x 13x.com

[rant]
    Next year we have to make it a point to boycott these track run practice days. If they can't make enough from renting the track they should just charge WERA more money. Running a half-assed track day under different rules is not the solution.

It's always fun trying to guess if they will be charging per rider, per bike or both. And maybe they'll have tech. Maybe not. And 50 mph closing speeds on the track is not an issue as long as those different colored plates run in different sessions.
    [/rant]

Jim Williams
    AOD