1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cortez?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I always say "go big or go home" but holy shit, Cortez, you might want to stop going as really really f@ckin' big. :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Damn Cortez, I hope it works out okay for you!

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Do we get the story now?

Good luck, man.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Merry Christmas? :oops:

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The power of the beeb

BigBird likes this.
  7. joec

joec brace yourself

Dude! We need you out here! On this side of thr wall! The world spins all fucked up. And wimmins need seducing.

I hope to hell things work out for you.

Damned dude. You go as high as you go low. That prison shit is hard to shake.

Ian178 likes this.
  8. Come on dude, I wanted to get shitty (amazing) street tacos when you visited LA. Don't make me bring them to Salt Lake and make your girl conceal them during a conjugal.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

WHat are you innocent of?

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Something about someone running face first into his fist over and over again. But thats just a rumor. I think we actually decided we would all meet at metal heads for a beer later, then leon would tell us all about it.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. ped

ped Banned

So let me get this straight you moved to SLC like a year ago, shacked up with some tramp, beat her face in (allegedly), and are now facing 15 years?

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Ped..... that was uncalled fore...
    Cortez .... don't say a God Damn word about what ever happened, on here or anywhere until this is totally cleared up ! Wish you the best on getting this behind you .

13. ped

ped Banned

I'm sorry, the beautiful angel who got you locked up is not a mere tramp. How dare i

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

^^^this^^^ words to live by!

15. From max lockdown?

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Other than solidifying your status as a complete douche rocket, what was the purpose of this post?

panthercity and 418 like this.
  17. ped

ped Banned

to get your vag in a tiffy

18. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

wait wait ! I thought she was prego and they got married. somehow I had thought everything was moonlight and roses

19. You are thinking of Bubba that he met in the slammer.

Razr likes this.
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Well then in that case you failed.

If you somehow believe that being a cockthistle will bother me in anyway you would be wrong. What's even more sad is that you are using the grief in someone else's life to try and insult a third party. How fucked up are you?