1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope he would be a looter just like dear old dad :rolleyes:

2. sheepofblue

Yep they did it to me when I lived in the ghetto neighborhood. Until one day when I brushed a slow movers but with my fender :crackup: After that no one wanted to be the slowest of the pack. Most would even smile and laugh when I went by. Of course they also all got a hoot out of how far he jumped and ripped on him a bit (I watched in the mirror)

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

4. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Here's a good pictorial of the destruction and cleanup.
    Ferguson Riot

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

do that exact thing to a young black female driver in a parking lot and see what kind of fireworks its starts...lol. :wow:

6. sheepofblue

Based on level of damage on stores it was an organized looting not a riot. Now they reap what they have sown and get to have all the stores leave the area with goods and jobs in tow. Then the places that come in will of course charge more for lesser goods to offset the risk.

7. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

It's the mom & pop places that I feel the worst for. The mom & pop tire store owner said he's not leaving the area. At least that's what he's saying on camera. Off camera, it could be "We're outta here!!!"

Just heard that they are NOT going to be releasing the name of the officer involved. The family, of course, can go through the courts to get his name, however. At least that will buy him a little more time to get his family (if he's got one) to a safe place.

I cannot see ANY reason why the name of the officer should be made public. The only reason the "protestors" want it released is if they wish to do harm to him or his family.

8. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Forty's, hot dogs and orange soda is where it's at.

9. STT-Rider

He cant leave, he has to collect the weekly payment on all the buy here, pay here" dubs he has out on the street.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Can anyone explain to me the benefit of trashing your own neighborhood ? :confused:

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Reports say that lots of the looters were from surrounding areas. STL is a bunch of tiny little towns all crammed together. You can drive 2 miles and go through 4 or 5 different towns without ever actually leaving a city. One border butts right up against the next.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It lets the country know that you are angry....and really fucking stupid.

13. sheepofblue

The same as most other behavior that makes you live in a crappy neighborhood for life.

14. STT-Rider

If they pull that shit in the burbs well armed folks will pop a cap in there asses is what I'm thinking.

15. sharkattack

I knew I shouldn't have listened, but I did anyway. Maybe just to see how long I could take it. I tuned in to channel 127 on XM (progressive talk radio) this morning on my way in to work. (Ain't nobody got time for protests! I gotta earn a buck today!)

The talking head on the radio was nothing more than an apologist for the looters and the vandals (the thugs, not the band). She said they are looting because they've been suffering PTSD for years as a result of po-leece harassment & profiling. It was their only outlet.

In turn, the white host (Ari Rabenhoff sp?) said he wonders what he, as a white man, can do to help reduce the trauma those that feel dejected by society are feeling in situations like this.

Then I threw up in my mouth...

16. STT-Rider

Now listen to Democracy Now! where they talked about how water is a basic human right for Detroiters. They say the city is at fault because it lulled non-payers into a false sense of security when they let folks go months, in some cases years delinquent.

17. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

20 minutes west of city here, this all needs to stay east of the missouri river or it's going to get messy.

18. sharkattack

A Famous Brands Footwear (I think that's the store) in Gravois Plaza was looted late last night. That's pushing waaaay past the Ferguson area. No word yet if this was related to the other looting, but with all the non stop tv coverage it's getting, it looks like thugs in other parts of St. Louis city/county are going to treat this as a "license to loot", anywhere.

19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Get yourself a sprint car and clean that shit up.

I know, too soon. I'm going to hell.

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

That's >2 minutes from my house :Poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.