1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congressman: CL Failure

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by MV, Feb 9, 2011.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Difference between the Republicans and Democrats is he resigned a Democrat would have gotten a chairmanship (and hit on by Frank):crackup:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

While it's not likely, it could be possible given the right circumstances (open wound in mouth and open would on penis) to get aids while recieving a bj, but it's much more likely to catch it from giving one. AIDS isn't present in saliva.

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

AIDS isn't nearly as easily spread as was once believed.

I would let an HIV girl blow me if she was hot. :D

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'll give the guy credit. A reported 3 hours between the time the news got out and his resignation. He could have dragged it out for weeks with denials like all the others.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The picture would have been a little difficult to find excuse for. It's not like we're talking wide bathroom stance here. :D

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think the number is that you're 7 times more likely to get it being a reciever than a giver.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by tony 340 View Post
    I didn't think a hummer could give you aids.

Regardless, if you stay away from homos, heroin addicts, and whores you should be alright.

Of course, the man is right you know. Have you ever had your knob chewed on? If those cute little teeth scrape your foreskin, and she is HIV positive, guess what? You've given yourself a chance. :up:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  8. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Y'all are a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

When it is time to get head, let me see you say no.:D

I've been dissappointing bitches for years, no HIV here.

9. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Boehner telling freshmen congressmen to layoff the partying with female lobbyists is a sad example of how the people we entrust with our tax dollars are influenced. Seems the qualification for being a US congressman are the same as a blue chip football prospect.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If I learned 1 thing, it is never to fuck a chick behind anyone that raced or played in the dungeon.

That is all.