1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congressman: CL Failure

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by MV, Feb 9, 2011.

1. MV

MV Well-Known Member

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Is he the one that TMZ sometimes follows? :crackup:

3. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

When...no, WHY won't these idiots ever learn!!!???

I swear, ya just wanna kick em in the teeth. Fockin A, man!!!

Would love to hear how Hannity spins this one. On second thought, no I wouldn't. :rolleyes:

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It seems to me quite evident that the congress and senate is populated by idiots and disadjusted morons...

5. cu260r6

cu260r6 Well-Known Member

Well at least this Republican wasn't having sex with male congressional interns this time, or hiring prostitutes in Louisiana, or having an affair with his chief of staff's wife in Nevada... At least this profound lack of judgment didn't break any laws.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Thank the lord fuckin jesus christo it was at least a woman and not a dude.

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

who cares at this point....Clinton was getting blown in the Oval Office. He is a big part of Obama's platform so it did not seem to hurt him. The guy should not have resigned and work it out with his wife.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If that's any indication of his decision making abilities and judgement than it's best he resigned.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

A blow job never hurt any one....

10. Potts N Pans

tell that to anyone giving or receiving one that ended up with HIV/AIDS, herpes....

11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I didn't think a hummer could give you aids.

Regardless, if you stay away from homos, heroin addicts, and whores you should be alright.

12. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

ftfy :D

13. Potts N Pans

well go find a straight virgin chick that is drug free and got aids from a blood transfusion, and let her slob your knob.....are you a gambling man?? :Poke:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Neither does doing some actual work, occasionally.

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Pfffft, blowjob sounds better than work any day of the week. Apparently this was gettin neither done.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know, I couldn't care less about what these morons do with their wangs, but what really pisses me off is the hypocrisy of it all. This guy (and most of them, repubs anyway) base their platforms/campaigns on moral values, family, religion, etc, etc, and behind close doors they're all liars, cheats, thiefs, and whores. Why can't people just be honest?

17. charles

charles The Transporter

Some are honest and all that good stuff...but most are not. Why? Because people really want to believe in all that values, family and religion bullshit.
    They love to hear it, it provides the rationale for voting for the politician of their dreams; without such schlocky bullshit, then it might take some diligent research, reading, talking, discussion, and thinking to understand each candidate. Citizens might even have to talk to each other to come to grips with the workings of our political system! And that's asking far too much from most Americans today, who really just want to be entertained.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I found out something cool yesterday, my new TN State Legislator for my region is a 29 year old single mom that use to be a Hooters girls in Knoxville. I even know here from those days. Well not well but we have several mutual friends but I didnt' even realize who she was when I voted for her. She's a conservative, gun totin NRA member and not too bad to look at though she's not sporting the Hooters body any longer but I'd hit it. :D

19. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

I wonder how the emails got out.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  20. b-sav

b-sav Well-Known Member

Please tell me your not f@#king serious.:eek: Common knowledge of AIDS and other std's have been around for quite a while. You been living under a rock?