CMP 26-27 Any EX 600 Riders Going?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cajun Kid, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I never said I was or wasn't going...... I wanted to know if any Expert 600 riders were going....... I like to race at races.... Against a decent size grid. Seemed like a legit question.

Do you ride a 600 as an expert? Are you going?

2. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

Debating on going. I like me some CMP but would like to race against more than 3 people.

3. Cajun Kid

Same here, also I will be alone this weekend so was wondering if any of my race buddies would be there, just in case something bad happens.

4. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

If the expert 600cc turnout is REAL light, I might put my V7 bike in there!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The pre entry is I messed something up setting up the event, we'll do a refund for the difference.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I'll be there Saturday if that matters.

7. It doesn't.

:D

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sorry are you going to be at a race track this weekend? Didn't think so!
    So go sit in the corner:crackup:

9. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

In for HWT and Senior.

I know that's not what you asked but thread-jacking seems to be a thing around these parts so....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's okay, I keep reading it thinking he's talking about a bored out EX500 :D

11. Cajun Kid

12. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

The same thing that caught my eye! 540 is the usual big bore, but I have heard of larger grenade-type engines.

Cool on the set-up for pre-reg error! It didn't look right, but I hate to miss practice standing in line.

Yes I will be there, yes in Ex 600 practice...on a Vintage 600, so pass with care.
    Me: Ok set up this 4-5-6 combo...
    You: Why is there a V on that HUGE tail section? Who is 'El Skwid' & why am I closing so fast on him? Oh shit, he's running wide!
    :crackup:
    Bring your rain tires!!! News WERA hates, but I love!
    :FL:

13. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Good times my friend.

14. Cam Morehead

Yep. :D

15. Cajun Kid

Yeah I went to Josh's and raced the 65, 20ish riders in MWSS it was pretty awesome.

Good job on your finishes.

16. Cam Morehead

Thanks bro. I want to go back when the track is dry. I have some self-imposed goal.

17. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Indeed.

After reading your posts on the BBS it was good to meet you in person. See you at the GNF?

18. Cam Morehead

Good to meet you also! The GNF is on our schedule because of Jackson, not me gridding up. My work may not allow me to come. If I do come, my priority will be little man. If it does not conflict, I may grid up. Take care my friend.

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Blake at MotoCeption has a nice shot of y'all, Cam and Stephen on the facetoobs

20. Cam Morehead

Thank you sir!