Cleaning up puke...

Discussion in 'General' started by zamboiv, Nov 9, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Food poisoning takes several hours to develop, so if you're sick an hour after you ate, it isn't food poisoning from what you just ate.

skidooboy likes this.
  2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just wait till they projectile puke all over the back of your seat while driving and it gets all down inside that map pocket on the back of the driver seats. Good times....... WTF is that pocket for anyway? Puke, that's what.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Staphylococcus aureus can get you in an hour.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Until it gets warm again :crackup:

5. Dan Dubeau

Oh man. Milk pukes are the worst for that. You can scrub that shit for days, but that smell remains......

6. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Well, apparently it was the flu because she just called and asked me to cancel the SF trip this weekend - I’m pretty pumped about the cancelled trip but not the flu being in my house. I’ve got two weeks of big work push/track to finalize a few deals before holiday season.

Looks like it’s emergenC packer time.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Please...
    13246274_595055007336585_3417103023194928678_o.jpg

cha0s#242 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

ha ha. birth control right there.

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Dammit, Edward!

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

You want birth control? Our second child came out with one hand on her face. I helped my wife to the bathroom to clean up after that, and there was blood everywhere. Walls, sink, shower, toilet. The proverbial bloody hand smear was in a couple of places, too. There isn’t a Teratino film that comes close.

I should’ve take a photo and posted it here.

Then, there’s the smell associated with childbirth, but I’ll save that for another time.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Nice lawn, free of leaves.

12. eggfooyoung

Thank god for leather seats and Weather Tech mats.

13. eggfooyoung

Thanks, but that was a couple of years ago. Plenty of leaves on there now.

14. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

In 1989 I was 20, working at a resteraunt nights and on bikes days. I had no money, but I saved like crazy for a California Superbike School 2 day class a Laguna Seca. Pre-paid plane, hotel, car rental, and the school. I had no CCards at all. Flying out early Friday morning.
    Thursday night, go bowling with GF and few friends, eat a hot dog off the rolling tomein heater. Bout 3am Friday morning I’m on the can and leaned over the sink at same time, blowing both ends.
    I did not make my flight nor did I ever see any of that money again.

Laguna!! For Effs sake!!