1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Bet he drove a dodge truck with a Viper motor didn’t he? Probably has a weird little Honda that he’s afraid to race?

2. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

who else watching on page 59?
    whoop, whoop!

3. Robby-Bobby

I wish I had Papa’s ability to store and file away gems so I could find where this troglodyte fuck admitted to having multiple accounts.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This post prompted me to go back, and relish the fact that I was first, and @Gorilla George , well, wasn't!

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:offtopic: Another 3 pages just because of this post.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Can you link the thread or page where the banning was first noted or occured? We need the historical referrence. Thanks.

7. Robby-Bobby

It’s a funny story, I was on Facebook, and saw Sean (Mongo) in what appeared to be an argument with himself.

Later realized he was arguing with someone and learned it was Clarence whom I had faceblocked at the time along with his multiple alter ego accounts. I don’t even remember the post.

The reason, if I remember correctly was Clarence continued lying and saying stupid shit like (I spoke with the staff at Nola and Jennings and Mongo was the reason WERA doesn’t race there anymore.)

Then Sean calls him out and asked who he spoke to and clarwnce never answer in typical fashion. It apparently went back and forth before Sean had enough.

I could be wrong on specifics but what stopped me on the post was Sean seemingly talking to himself before I realized he was in an argument with a banned account.

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I don’t know, I read the stupid shit you post and I’m honestly beginning to believe what Danielle and your father has been saying all along, YOURE DELUSIONAL. Dispute overwhelming amount of evidence against you you make a stupid ass post like that and actually think everyone believes you.
    Danielle, Davo, and one other employee which I won’t name so you can’t shower shit down on thin have all said you have fake accounts .
    I’ve heard your father and mother tell you to stay off their fb accounts. Your father wouldn’t even let you back on his computer at work after I told him what you were doing.

So now Danielle , Davo, numerous others and myself are all lying about you. But you’re not lying......! RIGHT !

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I think this thread has now eclipsed the restraining order threshold.

10. Robby-Bobby

Well I’m not sure Danielle said that, but she could have easily, however every piece of “evidence” procured from her was when she was broken up with me and angry. So I take that with a grain of salt. Davo? Well yea he had just gotten into a huge blowout at our shop and left which doesn’t bother me at all. Like I said, I can write anything I want on a piece of paper and a judge will throw it in your face. And now there’s an “unnamed employee”. Ok Clarence. Lol ya got me

11. Robby-Bobby

Lol true story, I sincerely tried that. The best the judge gave me was like 10 days of Clarence not allowed to communicate with me.

Then it was dismissed. Clarence has about 3782638383 papers with screenshots, etc.

Was worth a try though but since there was no “violence” other than back and forth bickering it was a losing battle.

12. speedluvn

Has it been determined where this grudge race will be? Can we begin to devise some rules for this race?

1. First rule, any proceeds will go to the air fence fund.

Next rule . . .

13. Robby-Bobby

I’m all in on that!

speedluvn likes this.
  14. Ducti89

He didnt consider the manic mental state of all of those papers? The judge probably could have ordered this guy to see a psychiatrist.

Sweatypants likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Well to be perfectly frank, I wasn’t expecting it to pass. I have several law enforcement family members, and they all agreed that at that current time, a “break” was the best we could hope for.

Then I was sincerely concerned because his truck would pass the shop several times a day, and multiple people had warned me including several of his ex females so after seeing so many of them with restraining orders and staking charges, I figured I’d at least try.

I just hope I don’t end up a skin suit in his basement.

16. speedluvn

@Razors Edge ,

Feel free to respond to Robby Bobby ;)

17. Robby-Bobby

18. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

It should be a Barbie car race!! On a long downhill in a well "fertilized" cow pasture.

badmoon692008 and speedluvn like this.
  19. Ducti89

Can you file a private criminal complaint for harassment? As I see it, from a cursory standpoint, you could successfully file for a summary offense.

I think youre also at stalking or were at stalking at one point, too.

@Robby-Bobby

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  20. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

8007B1D2-E32C-4A26-9D47-A55BB128F1C1.jpeg ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS !!!! As hard as you worked to get Danielle back, all the restraining orders, kicked out your house. A shit ton of attorney cost. Remember the last time she left you for another guy ? Remember the reasons ? I truly had hoped you had learned , but here you go again posting stupid shit just like before. You keep acting like you’re single and Danielle doesn’t exist. Imagine how that makes her feel. FGS go back to counseling before you lose your family for good.