1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron B

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Cokin' and jokin' no doubt.

Blackbeener likes this.
  2. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Waiting on a PPO to expire.

3. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Bummer that Cam did not have "better" results in Moto2 but I'm glad he went. As for PJ, it's always been my belief that when his father turned down a Red Bull contract when PJ was in his teens and acted like a typical parent, I knew the kid was going to have a tough time on his own path.

4. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

Crazy that it almost sounds like you're talking about Petrucci...

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He wasn’t quite that bad, but he knew what to expect regarding track conditions here and he got waxed by the regulars here, which made him very unhappy in the television interviews. Which is the part I wasn’t impressed with. Having said that I would have probably been a posted off racer too

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Turned down a RB contract as an American racer... That's crazy talk

7. He is Moto2 good. He landed a Pole Position, ran in the top 10 several times, and made a habit of working his way through the field on race day to finish higher than he qualified.

If he isn't "Moto2 good", then there are a lot of other people on that Moto2 grid that need to stay home.

If you ask Elias, who would know a lot more about the talent on the World stage than all of us, he thinks Cam B is MotoGP good.

And Cam P better than Cam B? Yeah, I couldn't disagree more with that.

8. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

This was when the Americans still had control and the Austrians weren't pissed off yet.

BigBird likes this.