1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling out Kith!

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA476, Jan 21, 2001.

1. WERA476

WERA476 Well-Known Member

Ok Kith now that you have those nice pretty leathers and white plates it's time for some fun. Oh that goes for (Grandpa) also, Jim Johnson if your on here sneaking around watching.

I will be challenging the two of you and anyone else in the SE for the Clubman Expert title this year on my RD 350! Ya that's right and I didn't do a typo. Since I got rid of old faithful and my plans didn't work out for a new ride at this point. I'm gonna stick that 26 year old two smoke in Clubman just for fun. I'll also run in Formula RD and 500.

This thing stock is suppose to make 39 to 40 hp. It might make 45 when we get down with it who knows. All I know is that you better not let me be anywhere near you or anyone else on that antique, under horsepowerd, ill handling, skinny tired ping ping mobile! Or your gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

Not to mention I can't tune the damn thing much less ride it. I haven't ridden a two stroke in years and that was on the dirt.

Let the fun begin.

2. AnthonyDuc

AnthonyDuc Well-Known Member

Better watch Jim he just might be lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce.Jim is part tiger and anything but a grandpa.Watch out behind you. [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Chris are you crazy? [​IMG]

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Naw, he's just CHICKEN!!!!

Chris, don't make me pull out the firebreather RD...

5. WERA476

Oh I'm crazy all right, but surely not a chicken.

I have nothing to loose and only others to embarrass. [​IMG]

Oh Jim he's a crafty one. Still a debate as to whether or not he let out at the last turn at the GNF and let Kith by. Oops did I say that.

6. WERA74

Dang! You are going to make me do it...

7. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

hey chris how are you feeling
    that was a hugh high sideeeeeeeeeee!

8. WERA476

Bring that thing on out Caesar!

I'm doing ok Rick. Have a brace on my knee that I have to wear for a few weeks. Should be ok though for the first part of the season.

Kith your duckin me boy I know your on here.

9. WERA74

It won't be like the old days now. I'm givin' ya fair warnin'...

10. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Well, well my boy an RD. It that a motorcross bike or something? I guess ya gotta run what you brung. I'll ride my EX250 so as not to hurt too many feelings [​IMG]
    Haven't heard from the OldMaster lately. He's probably got a ZX11 engine crammed in that Seca by now with carbon fiber brakes,etc. He told me he was gonna stay novice this year to embarrass us all. What a cool dude Jim is! Does the RD have disc or drum brakes or just an old piece of wood that makes contact with the tire in order to slow the bike like the Flintstones car? Startin it up early ain't ya Chris? [​IMG]

11. AnthonyDuc

Jim had left his bike almost stock last year.
    This year I fear that he has soaked it in a number of magic potion.The first potion is to,I don't think I need to speak of that one.The second potion was for oops! I don't need to tell you that one either.Now that I think about it I shouldn't speak of any of the magic potions.Well the only thing I can tell you is, His bike will never be a street bike again, he will show you the rest come race day.Watch out for the one they call (GRANDPA?) HA! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. WERA476

Fair warnin' taken Caesar but ain't no backin down from me you should know that.

Hey Kith don't forget that it has spoke wheels also. I went out and got a new deck of cards and clothes line pins also so I can get that magical bicycle motorcycle wanna be sound. Just replaced the wood/drum brakes on the rear.

Jim better not even think about showing up with some yellow plates. That sneaky old man ran up on me at AMS while I wasn't looking and tried to grab one from me. I had to reach down and bring out some of that "ooohhh you didn't know....your ass better caaaall somebody kind of speed."

Hey AnthonyDuc. You tell ol magic potion where on here lookin for him.

13. WERA74

That's OK Chris, I'll just bring my paddle for you... [​IMG]

14. AnthonyDuc

Wera476 thats pretty good biggest grin I've had all day thanks.
    I'll tell Jim what you said but it's my guess he already knows.Watch that OL Jim fella he's pretty slick he just might be standing behind you right now carefull when you turn arround.Good luck with the cards and clothes pins. [​IMG]