1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

He may have blocked you specifically? If you're not logged into FB at all you get the about / favorites boxes, some photos and a request to sign into FB. I'm not friended with him but can still see his page and post when logged in.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure that's what it is, I haven't felt the need to log out and sneak in for anything.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I don't think he is that smart...
    It is almost sad the jock riders who are coming to his defense, it appears they don't know HIS Lawyer, sent WERA the Letter...just YOU Banned His ass...again with the "Oh poor me, I have been harmed"...lame.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

One girl offered her sympathy for those people attacking his wife o_O

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

That was pretty funny.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And I know who that person was...dang..I was kinda hoping that was a "backhanded smack upside the head"..maybe not?

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You know...you might be right. It reads that way if you know the story.

EDIT: just looked at her profile...Dane's sister?

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

First rule of getting lawyers involved is YOU STFU...he didn't...case over.

9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

That's who I politely said something to (saw who it was after). Maybe I just didn't realize it was tongue in cheek.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Worked fine for me.
    Of course he doesn't know me from Adam's off ox, hasn't had his lawyer send me a letter, hasn't gotten his ass handed to him after bagging on my sweet little wife.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just don't respond on FB and you'll be fine :D

panthercity likes this.
  12. :crackup:

13. I got the same message.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I personally love how he keeps dropping the term “hate speech” into it. If he thinks that anything that was said is even close to meeting the definition of hate speech, he needs to find a new attorney. His is apparently dumber than Badoucheka’s, since I can only assume John isn’t bright enough to use that wording on his own. Psst ... hate speech surrounds generally accepted protected classes, not being a douche to women.

badmoon692008 and R1Racer99 like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I figure he's just one of those dipshits that regurgitates important sounding stuff he hears smart people talk about, hoping it makes him sound smart too, when in reality, it makes him look just the opposite because he applies it incorrectly. Like in the other thread when he was saying "bald face lie" instead of "bold faced lie".

16. http://mentalfloss.com/article/57985/it-bald-faced-or-bold-faced-lie

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I thought it was balled faced

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Shut up Clarence.

I assumed he kept saying it that way because he'd had so many balls on his face.

Gorilla George and motoracer1100 like this.
  20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nah, that's what you get from Chaotic!