1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 18, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I saw some Asian kids on a YouTube video doing some amazing calculations with abacuses. There were a couple of them at the far side of the bell curve who didn't even need an actual abacus... they'd just close their eyes, twitch their fingers, and multiply two phone numbers by one another in seconds. :eek:

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I know Britney is a complete swamp donkey by beeb standards, but if you say you never made kleenex babies to the image of her dancing around in baby one more time, you're a stone faced liar. Or old. One of the two. :D

G Dawg and ToofPic like this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

While admittingly 'older' (calculators had been around for a quite while when I was in school) nonetheless I'd like to add 'Discernible Ears' in your category..... :D

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Well, I'm old. Even if I weren't, I've never found that level of skank attractive. I like a bit of sophistimication in my wimmens.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good luck to him ‘cause I bet her lawyers are going to tear him apart. As for stories about her during his time with her, I’m sure someone will care but I don’t give a thimble full of rat give a fucks. :D

6. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Just looking at her, even when she was young, I could tell it would not be worth it. Broken heart, embarrassment, jealousy, her mean as fuck entourage, her manager, the other dudes she screwed that still are hangers on .. no fucking than you.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nobody is talking about marrying her. At least, not if there's a prenup.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

You boys gotta remember her “shtick” was cute next door neighbor girl. She THEN transitioned to more risqué songs/dance videos to stay relevant. Tale as old as time.

Once she did that I lost interest. Lol. Like I’d kick her out of bed for eating cookies and leaving crumbs.

9. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I can’t believe nobody has posted up the youtube guy crying to leave Britney alone - anyone remember that cat???

G Dawg and ToofPic like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He went on to shilling Bud Light

YamahaRick and brex like this.
  11. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Wasn't that Steeltoe?

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Winner!

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Nope, I used a slide rule through 4 years of engineering school, even had a fancy 2 slide bamboo one.

15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

2xitm. 0xitb. 0xitp.
    Can't hear the crazy if can't speak.
    To a certain degree I have compassion for the young stars who were abused, taken advantage of and probably groomed for worse

chobes likes this.
  16. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Wait, you're the RC51 > 916 guy??? GTFO, your opinions are irrelevant...

Steeltoe likes this.
  17. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

In the head - first place the young starts get fucked

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  18. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

If I had $1 every time a 916 owner came up to me and said "My 916 is better than your RC51 Nah nah nah nah nah naaaahhhh" facepalm.

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I can't speak for all Ducati owners, but we generally don't speak to the kind of riff raff that would ride a Honda.