1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell New AMA Series!

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

Thus is a lot to wrap my head around and next year will play out much better no doubt but one thing I'm glad to say. DMG you stingy,spiteful money hungry whore of a now ex-wife GTFO....

And I hope this plays out such that the series flourishes while the DMG sits in its trailer park pissing on its last pair of Depends.:clap:

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It was a JOKE dave:D

3. noles19

Nascar just signed a 200 million dollar deal for the title sponsor for thier second tier series so i don't think they are sitting in any trailer parks lmao

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The easy part is done, now comes the real work for KRAVE.

Good luck.

5. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

True, can't deny facts. I was referring to their class of interests so let them enjoy the champagne of beers and Twinkie birthday cakes.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

7. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

AMA Pro email I just received said the transfer will take place after the season finale. Also said DMG will continue to sanction AMA Pro Flat track, Motocross and Hillclimb.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  9. Chip

Chip Registered

Answers my question.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I don't follow it close but it seemed like DMG did improve flat track, I could be way off though as my brother follows it more than me.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

12. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

This always scares me: "Energy sector entrepreneur."

How long 'til we start complaining about the new regime?

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Tomorrow morning too soon?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Didn't they sub it out to someone who knew dirt track? I don't think they improved anything other than getting out of the kitchen.

15. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Sounds like a legal pot dealer. :D

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So the fact that he is a successful businessman frightens you?

17. 1coopgt

1coopgt Well-Known Member

Personally I think that was their intent . Kill off all other motorsports that ain't Nascrap in America . Hell think it was the France family and the Troll whom musn't be named that talked Tony George into destroying Cart by splitting off and creating Indycar or what ever it was called if I remember correctly. Plus there was the abortion called Daytona Prototype that the France family Created to kill off the American version of the Group C prototypes.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

As I understand it, they did sub it out to Mike Kidd, for a while, then there were some shenananigans and Mike was out. I have no idea who's been running the show since.

The competition has been improved. I think that's a certainty. There are more brands running than have since the early 70's. Rider turn out is down, though. And the schedule could be a little more firm. They keep gaining, and losing rounds in California.

19. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

11:30 tonight. Early bird and all that.

20. noles19

The Indy car split would make sense for them both because in their hayday Indy cars were pulling drivers and interest from f1 but I don't think motorcycle racing in america has ever really affected NASCAR in that way.
    That and Tony George is just an idiot.