1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell at HRC…

Discussion in 'General' started by dieterly, Aug 25, 2022.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Mostly dangerous to himself these days seeing as he gets a new surgery every week or so. :crackup:

I hope Marc comes back and makes his competitors look like a pack of club racers again. I think his body is too broken to ever return to his previous form, but I hope he proves me wrong.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Most dangerous? I suppose Stoner was dangerous too, and Rossi?

Sudowoodo likes this.
  3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Swingarm, it was the Kalex swingarm…

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Bombshell my hairy ass.

More like a wet Ladyfinger with a runner fuse.

tophyr and Senna like this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hard to believe that qualifies as a bombshell! Seems like a nothing-burger to me. Maybe that whole Japanese pride thing, and never admitting last years model was better than this years model is in play?

6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I don't remember Stoner running over a fellow rider after a practice session was ended. Rossi was only a passenger in the Simo fatal crash.

7. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I would guess that the only reason several other riders haven't beaten the shit out of Marc for his on track antics is because they would loose their million dollar paychecks. The guy is unbelievably talented I will be the first to admit that, but he doesn't give two shits about his own well being or that of other riders on the track.