1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bogus buyers on wera

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe barton, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Joe barton

Joe barton Well-Known Member

Hi guys- rare for me to post but ran into a bad guy in Bristow virginia named Matthew Knudsen. He told me he was not yet a Wera racer but I sold to him as if he was. He does track days at summit point. He has not paid for a set of new leathers. If anyone knows him please explain that we are better than that and if he wished to race he should adhere to the code. Thanks to the WERA community for being the men and women they are honest brave and good. Joe Barton

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

7 minutes ago
    Matthew Knudsen

I have been in contact. Payment has been sent to him. Please do not contact me again.

3. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

Go Joe!

:clap::clap:

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So was payment made?

5. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

Known Matt for a handful of years. Sounds like BS to me.

6. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

so you are saying he can corner low?

7. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

No, but it sure sounds like this thread was kind of unnecessary considering payment was made.

8. Quicktoy

I still havent seen proof. Not saying he didnt, but....

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I don't know Matt, but I do know Joe quite well. He is a stand-up guy and I have never heard him say a cross word about anyone, so I assume:

Matt didn't pay in a timely fashion, and only paid when called out. Like I inferred, being the type of guy Joe is, he wouldn't have called Matt out on the forum without good cause and much frustration.

Maybe Matt should post up a response??? Hopefully he's a good guy too and the misunderstanding can be resolved.

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

:stupid:

11. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Well shit why didnt you say so, Hey Joe its all good. Dont worry about getting paid in a timely manner this dude says he's good peeps.

12. Quicktoy

Hahahaha at snoke

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did Joe get the "ill gladly pay you Tuesday for leathers today?" Guess the buyer didnt specify which Tuesday? :D

14. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Joe will go out of his way top help people, and is a genuine good guy. I'm glad to call him a friend. My advice for Mr. Knudsen is to pay up, and quickly. Don't mistake his kindness for weakness.

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:stupid:

16. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

My 2cents. Payment was made 7 mins after this thread started. There you go.

I'm sure both are stand-up guys and communication was the biggest problem. But as someone who has sold things before over internet forums, it definitely sucks to have to wait for payment.

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

So payment has been made right? lol I'd hate to have to send my peeps out for Joe....cause I'd do that, thats how awesome Joe is. :)

18. gsxr matt

gsxr matt New Member

Really sorry this ended up this way. As many of us know that sales over the interwebs arent always the smoothest. There was clearly an issue one my end with getting the funds to you in a timely matter. Certian items contributed to the delay of funds. Providing an eBay user ID for a PayPal account negated that as a option.I did my best to properly communicate with you the time tables we were looking at. Your daily emails were promptly responded to in which i advised that we needed to give the proper amount of time for the usps to come through.

In the end we swapped a set of leathers. In which you agreed that you were completely satisfied with and I was as well satisfied with the swap. You now have a perfectly useable set of leathers and your money. Your last email you stated that you were no longer satisfied and you have the money order but you want me to return the leathers and you will return the money order and my leathers. I'm sorry but this will not work for me. This deal has been completed and I have satisfied the only remaining/outstanding item with you.

Again, I apologize greatly and I wish this could have gone better for us. At this time I no longer wish to communicate with you on this matter. I wish you nothing but the best and safe travels. Im very sorry for any hard ache I may have caused you.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m always amazed what a public outing will do towards rectifying a situation.

20. gsxr matt

gsxr matt New Member

Yepp. Exactly.