Big Props to Sportbiketrackgear and Shift Leather

Discussion in 'General' started by David Grey, Jun 20, 2007.

1. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

just wanted to take a second to thank Brian at sportbiketrackgear for the Opportunity to try out a new set of Leathers.

The SHIFT suite, i wore this suite this past weekend and i can tell you that is is one of the most comfertable suites and best built suites that i have seen in a long time. I am a avide RS Taichi user, and believer. This may be almost as good of a suite, now that RS Taichi is almost impossible to get your hands on in the states now.

Also, the New Helde Phantom Glove that I just got, wore them, and from the first time i put the glove on my hands they where comfertable. great glove right out of the gate.

thanks to Brian, you the man!

2. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Good to see more guys wearing the SHIFT brand of suits. I've been wearing them since day one and I have been trying to get more and more guys into them. Wait until you see the 2008 suit. It's even better!!

3. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

A few of my buddies from England have used them in the past, but I've never seen them sold here.....guess I gotta stop by and see them:beer:

4. David Grey

suite

ya, and i belive Cory West and Brent Bennett are wearing them as well!

5. Lizard 1

Cory is the only support guy currently outside some privateers. Robert Jensen wore them last season, as well. They're really good suits for the money. Sonia is a lady who was responsible for all of AStar's top shelf race suits. She was responsible for developement and oversaw crash results of the suits and everything. She's on the SHIFT team now and it will only get better...

6. Racer45

I looked into them before I bought my Spidi's but couldn't find any place here that sold them. Both of my buddies from England that had them bought them when they went home over there. But they were lice looking suits

7. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Liz, who distributes in our area?

I might be in the market for next season.

8. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

We (Sportbike Track Gear) have 20 suits on the rack and are located in Shelby MI. We are approx 40 min north of Detroit. This suit rocks!

9. Lizard 1

Yes, support Brian at STG, please. I could refer you to one of my guys, but none carry it. Brian and the boys support the sport and bought a large number of suits for retail sales. Give the business to those who carry the product in shop as opposed to having to order it special.

Plus, SHIFT is low on onventory of this suit in both colors. One reason is because of the good buy STG made. They bought a lot of suits.

Help a brother out, if you will...

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yes. I can't tell you how nice it is to have someone in the area carrying products in stock, which STG does.

Thumbs up for them.

11. Heavy-Dee

Brian,

Any chance you are planning to be at Grattan w/ Nesba on Sunday? I'm rolling into Belding Sunday night as they are wrapping up.

12. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

Brian, thanks for speedy shipping on the sv plastic.. I will be ready for Road A thanks to you.....mucho gracias

13. David Grey

delivery

i think that Eddie Craft is going out there this weekend , and he lives very close to Brian's shop. maybee he could get you want you need.

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks for volunteering me Shake. At least spell my name right!

:D

15. Heavy-Dee

well, I can't buy anything right now, but if I know exactly what I need I could (maybe) order it in the off season.

If it puts anyone out, it won't be worth it.

16. David Grey

sorry bake!

i know it is Kraft, because your krafty!

17. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

So does that mean Eddie will be quilting blankets between races now, or just sticking to making beaded bracelets, and necklaces:D

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

any pics of these suits?

19. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

20. Racer45

those are some gay looking guys in those pics:D