Best songs of the 90’s.

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Apr 27, 2022.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

This thread under delivers solely based on the reality that you tube vids of said songs are forbidden. @Mongo anyway you would allow music videos to be linked in this thread. It’s the right thing to do. :D

ToofPic, 27 and britx303 like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

27 and britx303 like this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

4. britx303

I figured since the thread was derailed from 90’s songs a few times now……..hey, why not get really off:crackup: I figured if you were a lollapalooza type you’d be all over that zoot suit trend and have your own poodle dress:moon::Poke::D

G 97 and 27 like this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That all you have to say for yourself?!? :D

britx303 likes this.
  6. britx303

Had to catch it before you poosed out and deleted again………yet again:D

27 likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

For some reason I really really hate the 50s time period, with absolutely no grounds. Besides Happy days and I don’t remember hating the show only the culture... never said I wasn’t off a bit... the music and cars I despise though.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What’s that? You want to share your Erasure collection?

G 97 and britx303 like this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Now the 20s and 30s would’ve been all me... love that time and stories and cars and suits and styles. I don’t know what the music was then.... big band stuff sucks... might have had to start Bluegrass a little early.

britx303 likes this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I get Enigma!

11. britx303

Now you’ve summoned the K of Dave!!!:D

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

He’s popping in here and posting up 10 packs of tunes every few days... he’s probably listening to them all and taking notes

13. britx303

Big band is horrendous.

27 likes this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

On top of that style I hate horns of all kinds... worse is it’s not just a dislike as the metal tingy sound is actually painful in my ears, especially bugles, but nearly all horns. I don’t care for it but wood air instruments don’t do it, just the metal ones. Even wood flutes don’t hurt but metal ones do.

britx303 likes this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Did you guys see the mini orchestra that played the Spanish anthem today on the GP grid? Couldn’t hear it well but that was a cool change from the norm.

G 97 likes this.
  16. britx303

I was forced to play saxophone from 4th grade-6th. Can’t stand horns for the most part. Odd since I like a little bit of madness, but they don’t go overboard. Other SKA bands are obnoxious with it.

G 97 and 27 like this.
  17. britx303

No. I almost never see any races. Haven’t seen a GP in years

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Whoa, they’ll be there if and when you want to.

They had four Violins playing three different parts that I could see, couldn’t hear it, and probably 20 more musicians playing, kinda cool.

G 97 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I absolutely fuckin’ love Erasure!!! Listened to them earlier today so, suck my white non hairy ass ya’ cupcakeless bitches! :D

CBRRRRR999, G 97 and 27 like this.
  20. britx303

Meh, cupcakes are overrated :D The girls took me pewpew shopping and go-karting yesterday instead of cupcakes:moon:

27 likes this.