1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best quotes of the week

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Morris County, NJ NOW's President Mavra Stark: "If this is murder, well, then any time a late-term fetus is aborted, they could call it murder."

- Commenting on Scott Peterson being charged with the murder of his unborn son.

US Senator Rick Santorum of PA: "If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual (gay) sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything".

- Commenting on a pending Supreme Court case over a Texas sodomy law.

Interestingly (and predictably) enough, the first quote is devoid of any liberal comment, while the second one has them up in arms and calling for Santorum's head. Both of these quotes are legal arguments, but only the second one is being treated as an attack on a lifestyle. What gives?

2. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

What is your definition of a 'lifestyle'?

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

rich.
    poor.
    gay.

lifestyle.

4. thuxley

but not straight?

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sorry pal, i'm not defensive of my "lifestyle" face it, being gay will never be acceptable in society. tolerated maybe, accepted never.

6. thuxley

So are you saying that being straight is a 'lifestyle' by your definition?

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

no, being straight is "normal" by defintition. that is why you have be a gay activist. you and i have discussed this already. do you think that if you gay pride me enough i'll change my mind?

8. thuxley

I'm not looking to change anyone's mind (besides, some of us take great pleasure in knowing you feel the exact opposite about many things). I'm just trying to understand your logic.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i always love when someone such as yourself feels the need to see my "logic". i'm straight. what's wrong with my logic? you are gay? what's wrong with your logic? you are trying to justify your orientation by comparing it to heterosexuality. you can't. i could care less that you are gay thuxley, what i care is the gay sect trying to ram their "lifestyle" down the straight population's throat in order to gain acceptance. so if i don't approve of it, that makes me non-progressive, and a bigot? right?

yes, gay people are nice guys. yeas they can, and are productive {not reproductive} citizens. do i think you should be able to get married in a church? no. legally? maybe. should you be able to adopt kids? i don't think so. mainly because kids are too cruel to one another already, and i don't see a happy adjustment versus being brought up by straight parents. you just keep on being gay. that's cool. but some day you'll have to accept that it is not normal, and never will be. :up:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Best quote of the week?

"Shut the F@ck up and unload the F@cking doors, I'm paying you to work not have a UN debate on how to unload F@cking doors."

Wanna guess on who this can be attributed to? :D

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

me. talking to my builder? :D

12. thuxley

Interesting imagery with the ramming down the throat......

happily accepted not being normal a long time ago...and yes, you are a bigot but in this case that only puts you in the mainstream. For now.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, it's not like i want you killed or anything. :p

14. thuxley

I think your Peter North fantasy has gotten the best of you.

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

mine? or yours?

i only like him when he's bangin' chicks. love to romp with you some more, but i gotta go to the airport.

16. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Mr. Stark is incorrect. The defination of murder can include the killing of an unborn person with the explicit exclusion of abortion.

Santorum is also incorrect. His logic is so flawed that I don't even think you could call it logic.

Why does Texas have a sodomy 'law' ??

17. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Re: Re: Best quotes of the week

what??? they've made it compulsory now???:eek:

18. Knarf Legna

"Ms" Stark would kick your a$$ for calling her "Mr". And from the looks of her she could do it. :D

19. Knarf Legna

Dunno. 13 states in the US have similar laws. Interestingly, Canadian law permits anal sex by consenting parties above the age of 18, provided no more than two people are present. What's the rationale behind (no pun intended) that?

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: Re: Best quotes of the week

To keep the act of butt sex from being used in a movie (the director and crew) and live sex shows.