1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beaver Anyone?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA854, Sep 2, 2010.

1. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Only get Beaver a couple of times a year..anyone going for sure?

2. bus

bus Monkey with a football

I was planning on it, but now with the weather forecast, I'm not so sure.

3. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

I've got a new cheater motor with small block Chevy pistons in a Drixton frame with questionable bracing and Bonneville gearing that smokes the rear tire off the line every time, Eric...

My Avons were handcut for rain conditions by a small British man I keep chained in the basement, they actually adhere to cold, wet asphalt, like suction cups, but better...He is applying linseed oil to my leathers as we speak, he says he likes it, I don't know what that means, but I don't ask...It's safer that way...

4. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Rain? What's all this talk about rain? A little cold front sweeping through N.W. PA Friday p.m...a few widely scattered sprinkles early Sat a.m....cool & clear for the races.

[​IMG]

Fast forward 24 hrs for Sat. Wx:

[​IMG]

5. Chumbucket

6. bus

I told you to let that little british guy go. His family misses him.

7. Chumbucket

I like him, he's the only one that listens around here...

8. mollydog

mollydog Well-Known Member

Weather?

Bus...... Weather? :Poke: Your worried about the weather? Real men race in the rain, ask Rich "O". (The weather helps keep the flames down).
    Rich

9. bus

Until the next time he flies into a blind rage over what he calls football. Remember what happened last time. I can't always be there to be a decoy while you sneak up and shoot him in the ass with the tranquilizer gun.

10. Chumbucket

Dear, God...

Yes, where were we? Oh yeah, inclement weather...When faced with inclement weather, a lute playing dwarf is essential...

[​IMG]

11. Chumbucket

He just needs a good buggering...He keeps asking about you. "Why don't you write?" he asks? I dunno what to tell him...Cad...

12. bus

uh-huh... Here we go. Don't you have something mechanical to be working on?

13. Chumbucket

Killjoy...

A young lad and a crusty vet gather in the pits to bond as only racers can...

Crusty Vet: "Pull my finger..."

Impish Race Tike (XLarge Size): "I don't wanna..."

[​IMG]

14. mollydog

Bus, You mean between the UnRoyal Enfield, the infuriating Triumph and the archaic Model "A"....... No
    Rich

15. Chumbucket

Sounnnnnnds like Vintage Racing to me! Welcome back, Rich!

[​IMG]

Rich takes time out in the pits to have a valuable family planning class with, Bus. Previously known as the, "birds and the bees talk," Rich illustrates with a handy roll of electrical tape...

16. mollydog

You guys just arn't right. I'm bringing a Rorschach test to Summit. Be perpared.
    Rich

17. Chumbucket

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...What? We're normal, it's the others...It always is...

18. bus

Thats easy.

"What do you see?"

"Titties"

"OK, What does this look like to you?"

"Titties"

"And now?"

"Big titties"

"Hmmm... I see a pattern here."

Now back to these implements of destruction that you're procrastinating on... We all know winter in PA starts next week. Shouldn't you be working on them?

19. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Back on topic....inspired by Eric's 4 finger video, I remembered I had video of lapping the beaver (minds out of the gutter now, Chum & bus....)

[​IMG]

20. Chumbucket

HEY! He's the perv, ask anybody, I'm a stinking gentleman for cryingoutloud...