1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baseball is boring

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Jun 14, 2017.

1. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

I'm driving an yes I did remove auto correct, lol.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I read a tweet yesterday from what I am guessing to be a 'seasoned journo'....in his tweet he essentially mentions various weak Va. gun related laws....one of them was the lack of PERMIT REQ'd FOR CONCEALED CARRY OF LONG GUNS. Yes, you read that correctly.

Buffoonery at it's finest, people. This from a so called professional journalist. :rolleyes:

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Sums it up pretty nicely....

Attached Files:

Banditracer likes this.
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Everyone's good friend Pelosi is blaming all of the political violence on the heads of Fox News :crackup:

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This is what the left wants. Blood. Well they fucking got it.

Lets not mistake this for what what it's not. It wasn't an attack on Congress(Paul Ryan is a fucking pussy and should be ashamed of what he said). This was an attack on Republicans. That's it. If the Dems are trying to explain what and why, they need to look no further than the mirror and transcripts of what they have said.

brex likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A Democrat take personal responsibility, surely you jest

crashman and R Acree like this.
  7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, maybe it should be "basalt" pistol made by Rock Island.
    "get it, huh? huh?":D

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

“Argue with people, get in their face.” "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." - Barack Hussein Obama

Just another leftist dreamer trying to help his people attain their dream. If only their king had more time...

9. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

Just imagine how democrats and the media (I know, same thing...) would react if a republican said that.

XFBO likes this.
  10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh, did Barry do it again?

Did he use a classic expression, within context, that is well part of the English language and that now the RWN are jumping on?

And 'Hussein' is back. Nice superficial (typically conservative) touch...

:crackup:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Employing your tactics against you. Hey, what can I say? You have demonstrated that rhetoric and hyperbole are effective.

13. sheepofblue

XFBO likes this.
  14. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

But the FBI looks like they were involved.

“The FBI also confirmed they were on scene at the apartment complex.”

“"We successfully mitigated a threat today with this arrest," said Roger Stanton, FBI Birmingham Special Agent in Charge.”

They were there.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Being there does not mean anything. The FBI is not above showing up to take credit.

fixerflyer likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

It was a tip that caught them not investigative work. The big question is was the tip from someone in the area or another Muslim as the Islamic center is right there. The second would be a nice thing to see.

Oh and this is attempt #2 we had another where they were doing credit card nonsense and fake badges to the arsenal.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I haven't read up on the case or the merits of it but, just watching the video it would appear as if based on a tip the local PD/SO investigated it and evidence led to the JTTF taking the lead and moved forward on the investigation which eventually lead to the arrest.

18. sheepofblue

With the base being in town anything of this nature would bring feds in from everywhere. Likely not just the FBI but also probably the army and spooks. And unlike most towns bring in means out of their office as they are local.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:crackup: maybe Metalhead hacked him...with Russia's help.