1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

barnacle bill and darethea leather repair

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Oct 25, 2015.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

The most asked question is " what is your turnaround time" . It's pretty quick right now on suits that come in pre-paid with a return shipping label 1 to 3 days . some go back out the next morning . I have been recovering from an inguinial hernia surgery three weeks today( I think I got it sneezing , no kidding ) . It's not been too bad just getting a little bored . no heavy lifting or riding the bike but I was back sewing in about a week . If you need work done contact me through barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook for a quote and instructions on sending it in. Spring is just around the corner. thanks, b bill and darethea

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. barnacle bill

my computer is getting overhauled and my facebook isn't working correctly on this laptop ? my email seems fine though so oif you need to reach me call 859 336 7375 or email [email protected] thanks, b bill

JonnyQuest likes this.
  3. barnacle bill

bump . contact me through barnacle bill's leather repair for a quote , advice , or just to say hello . the best to all . b bill

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hi Bill!

5. barnacle bill

hello Mongo! hope all is going well with you guys . still here still sewing some . sending the grandson off to college this month so things may be a little quiet around here for a bit . good to hear from you . b bill

6. barnacle bill

still doing quick turnarounds . it's a good time to clean that dirt and sweat out of your leathers before putting them away . don't let those microbes eat away at your leathers all winter. b bill

7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I can attest to the quick turnaround! Bill got my suit repaired (and altered even) and back to me super quick. Suit spent more time in transit than it did at his shop. Thanks again Mr. Bill!! Much appreciated.

Rugbydad and RRP like this.
  8. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

hey Bill I sent you a text for some repair / and work for my suit. - Will 9542609465

9. barnacle bill

I think I texted you about contacting me through my facebook page. the pictures and text are bigger there . thanks, b bill

10. barnacle bill

time to clean the suit and get it ready for next season . don't let the sweat, dirt , and microbes eat away at your leathers all winter . contact us through our facebook page barnacle bill's leather repair for a quote. or contact us though our email [email protected] thanks, b bill

11. barnacle bill

BUMP , work is turning around pretty quickly . if you need a quote send some pictures and text to my facebook page or email . it should be listed below. thanks b bill

12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Just got my suit back from Bill. Cleaned, conditioned and expanded the chest 3" for me to make it a lot more comfortable. Charged me less than one rear tire for all the work and had it back to me in 5 days time. Once again nothing but positive things to say about him and Darthea. Thank you again Bill!