1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

barnacle bill and darethea leather repair

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Oct 25, 2015.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

still here. still cleaning and repairing the suits. still holding the same prices as usual . still doing the lettering , zippers, logos and alterations. it's hard to beat our prices our overhead is so low. thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
    1106 logan road
    springfield, ky 40069
    859 336 7375
    [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. barnacle bill

PS

we have WERA patches . the cool cloth ones not the cheapo printed ones. bill and darethea

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Bill,

Sent you an email.

Tks
    Mark

4. barnacle bill

got it.

thanks! bill and darethea

5. barnacle bill

shameless BUMP . we're still here and still doing the suits.new season repairs and alterations in full swing here. thanks, bill and darethea

6. freezinvt

freezinvt Well-Known Member

Just got my leathers back from BB's after having him clean, condition and repair some crash damage. I know it's been said here before but, great price and customer service and based on how they looked when I sent them out I had no right to expect them to look as good as they did when I got them back. Awesome, thanks!

7. barnacle bill

Thanks! which suit was that? We've been cleaning and repairing a lot of suits this season. Thanks again and glad you were pleased. Bill and Darethea

8. freezinvt

freezinvt Well-Known Member

A set of older Spidi's from northern Vermont. Thanks again!

9. barnacle bill

Oh yes. I remember those. thanks again. bill and darethea

10. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

Sent you a message. Hope you can help.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Bill, would you add a wera patch on my suit?
    Where would be a good spot?

12. barnacle bill

yes I have WERA patches but what's your name and is your suit in here already? Yes I got your message and replied to it. need a little more info for a quote. thanks, bill and darethea

13. phsiao771

phsiao771 Member

Bill,

What is the recommended way to send a suit? Packaging and shipper.

Thanks, Peter

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Great work Bill!!!

I shipped as tight as possible, stuffed in a box, via usps. Cheapest option for me

Cheers

15. barnacle bill

Like the man said. proper fit box UPS ground is a pretty good way to go. USPS works too if you're not insuring it. UPS grd is usually quicker than USPS priority.

16. barnacle bill

Zippers . leg and sleeve zippers on most suits are 25.00 each ( most of my competitors charge 48 to 55.00 each) . front zipper up the torso on a one piece suit is 50.00 most suits ( my competitors charge 75-85.00 per zipper) waist zipper for a two pc suit is 80.00 most suits ( my competitors charge 95 -110.00 ) . cleaning is still 75.00 , repairs and alterations are priced on request . this time of year we can turn most jobs around pretty quick . call for instructions for this service. thanks, bill and darethea

17. barnacle bill

Fall Bump . not doing a lot of typng today everything is listed in previous posts here. you guys know to get them in before the spring rush. first in is first out usually .if I don't pick up the phone leave a message. I'm in and out with this nice weather. the best to all bill and darethea

18. barnacle bill

another season has passed another bump for this post. if your season is over clean and condition that suit to get the dirt and sweat out of it and preserve it for next season. don't let the microbes and molds eat on that leather until next spring. we can take care of any repairs and alterations at the same time. give a call. I like to talk. 859 336 7375 bill and darethea

19. barnacle bill

shameless bump . still here still sewing the leathers ( I did take time out to rebuild another sailboat and I got my old foley belsaw sawmill together and working again this past summer) . but now is the season for repairing the race suits. quick turnarounds . contact me through my facebook page for a quote before you send it in . thanks, b bill and darethea

20. barnacle bill

bump it.

nowayout and KneeDragger_c69 like this.