1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That's already in the thread.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I like that fact that we have auditors in this thread :bow: :D

rcarson15, Banditracer and R Acree like this.
  4. condon66

It was actually kangasj who posted it. Post 1,795. I don't know if he's stoned now or then. Or both. :D

Ian178 and BigBird like this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The date on the article is recent, but her story is old. I believe old enough that she was featured in the Barstool Sports batting lineup of naughty teachers last year.

6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Yep, I saw that one earlier on the webs and was like “nope, she’s already made the beeb list” She’s got the batshit crazy eyes and smile.

7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

She's back in the news because they released the content of some of the text messages and more of the dirty details.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, she was caught like a year or 2 ago. Her poor cucked husband, lol. I wonder if he couldn't get the job done at home so she found love in the another child's arms, or if she's just a turbo-slut and needs maximum weiner counts.

9. condon66

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Damn, a special Ed teacher too.....I hope she wasn't sending pics to one of HER students.

Circacee likes this.
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just FYI, everyone in here is banging bitches way hotter than that moose.

13. condon66

It's ok that you are attracted to man-face and others aren't egg. We don't care man. It's all good.:D

jrsamples likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In all fairness, it could be the feet.

beac83 and jrsamples like this.
  15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Very true. I work from the top, down. If the face is decent, the body is tolerable but the toes are on point, we can form a love connection.

SGVRider likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Paw-paw always said: "It ain't the face you're f****n'... it's the f****n' you're facin'."

jrsamples and condon66 like this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek:

That is quite a saying!!

:beer:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You know, I've noticed that the overwhelming majority of these stories we've posted here (is it 100%) are teachers from the US. I wonder if this type of behavior is comparably prevalent in the EU, or AUS?

Anywho....:cool:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...sconduct-with-student/ZyQLx0DXK0TtBqYteC9IYL/

Not for nothing, but that's a fairly rough looking 25 yr old, I would've guessed closer to 35. She must've been a hard partier.

[​IMG]

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Speaks volumes about the quality and character of American women.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

How dumb to you have to be to require tutoring in phys ed? How dumb do you have to believe that your kid needs tutoring in phys ed?

R Acree likes this.