1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention BBS Addicts (Hi JU)

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Jan 3, 2001.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

For those of you (us) that enjoy the daily posts here on the BBS, here's another outlet for more communication ... the Yahoo Club for WERA BBS Addicts!

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/werabbsaddicts

While I do not seek to replace this site as far as posts go, it will allow users to chat real time. There is also a "Buddy List" feature with Yahoo.

My true goal is to provide WERA more positive exposure to non-racers out there. So please behave! :)

WERA's web site is already listed in the Top Ten Motorcycle Racing sites, according to Yahoo. Let's help it become Number One!

For the sake of simplicity, may I suggest using a Yahoo name similar to your name here.

Thanks, and good chatting.

Rick
    [email protected]

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Ah Rick-San you have too much time on your hands while you are in Japan. Next time you go you must bring your 125 in pieces then put it together while there. Then dismantle to go home. That should keep you busy for awhile. [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

That thing sucks, tried to registar and it keep kicking me out. I can't even use Tracee because some other ass has that user name. Can you believe that? No I don't, how many people have you seen with Tracee spelled like that. Finally got registared and it doesn't recognize me. I give up and Yahoo is for yahoos.

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 01-03-2001).]

4. YamahaRick

Dude, I'm just counting down the hours until my return home. I've even canceled my plans to stop in Toronto this weekend ... the hotel I had planned to use had rates higher than I expected. I'd been to the show once already; I guess I'm too cheap to visit again.

Regarding free time, my little calculator here tells me you have posted to the WERA BBS more than 23 times than myself ... :)

And since I'm in the heart of Tokyo, in a nice hotel, they would not appreciate 125 parts all over the place. Hopefully my garage at home is not a big block of ice. Thank goodness I have missed most of the bad weather.

5. YamahaRick

Don't worry Tracee; I will give you Computer 101 lessons when I return.

[This message has been edited by YamahaRick (edited 01-03-2001).]

6. Tracee Polcin

If you're coming home this weekend you picked a good one. It should be in the mid 50's Saturday and Sunday.

I finally figured it out though. But I still can't believe somebody has my user name already.

Don't worry about oil on the hotel floor the 125's don't have that much oil do they. Just make sure you get a room with dark carpet. [​IMG]

7. YamahaRick

Well ... certainly not five quarts, like the original belly pan rule! ;-)

8. racer63

racer63 Well-Known Member

Nah, Rick needs to send his 125s to me. I'd be happy to take them out for runs on the track. They're getting tired of being cooped up in his garage [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

I bet they are. It's been awhile since they have been taking out for a walk. [​IMG]

10. YamahaRick

Hey now ... I resemble that remark! :)

Unfortunately, both of you are too correct. Tracee, mention this moment on your resume; taking credit for the "Hamburger or Cheeseburger" thread doesn't hold much water in the corporate world.

11. Tracee Polcin

But I can take credit for it, I started it. [​IMG]
    Resume? Is that a hint or something? OK Rick what do you know that I don't.