1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arlen Ness/Motogp/berik Fitment?

Discussion in 'General' started by jdgun_13, Sep 19, 2007.

1. jdgun_13

jdgun_13 Well-Known Member

I am looking to pick up some Arlen Ness leathers and am Hoping they dont run on the small size.
    They are Sized 48 US.
    any input on these compared ot other brands would be helpfull.

can anyone with one of the other name brands of this company, fill me in on the size and fitting of these suits?
    I am 6ft 1, 230lbs
    48 inch chest, 39 waist, 27 inch quads.

I wouldnt even mind having to slightly modify them, as i know Barncale bill does great work.

Thank you

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

fwiw, i'm 6'1 185lbs and the 46 fits me like a glove with little room to spare.

3. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

I have a motoGP cow suit. I'm 6'1" and 235lbs. The suit is loose in the knees and calves (brits must have big calves...) so I had it taken in around the calves a little. The chest is snug and arms fit well as it does around my gut. Overall the 48 fits me well excepting the loose fit at knees and calves straight from the manf.

I don't have thick or stocky legs/calves, but I am athletic so I'm not sure what they were thinking when they sized this--I have about 26" quads and about 18.5" calves. I think if i hadn't had the work done on the fit for the calves the armor would roll at the knees.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

The Motogp Berik size 48 should fit you well.

5. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

A 48 would fit you nicely as I have a friend with almost the same exact dimensions.