1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone playing Brink? Or what FPS are you playing?

Discussion in 'General' started by tito, Jun 6, 2011.

1. tito

tito Well-Known Member

So I need a new FPS game. I have seen stuff on Brink and it looks pretty cool, but has has anyone played it? I know ther are a few that have hit the market in the last year or are about to come out so I would like to hear opinions on them. I like playing these on computer but would be interested in hearing consoles opinions also.
    I should also add that I am not in it for the multilayer....interested in the single player campaigns only. the last one I got was COD MW, Which was pretty cool Have been a big fan of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series also.

2. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I bought a machine that would play Crysis and MW, but haven't played anything since.

I think Crysis 2 was due out, but I haven't kept up (and would rather spend the money insulating and installing AC in my trailer, say, or on a new middleweight bike...).

3. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I agree, but I have some gift cards I need to get rid of.....and I think a game would fit the bill.