1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone need a volunteer pit biatch + pitboard/drybreak@ barber?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by zeroice, May 3, 2007.

1. zeroice

zeroice crotchrocketroadracer

Ok, looks like I’m not getting a ride… So does anyone need a volunteer pit crew member for this barber event? I’m experienced; I have 4.5 years of endurance racing experience and I’m currently leading the points in the ASRA Solo Challenge. I have a fire extinguisher should one be needed and I have very nice dry break 7.5 gallon fueling can. I’ll be there around 3pm on Friday for practice and will be there all day Saturday. Also, I have a pit board if that may come in handy.

Call my cell 412-401-1477, my name is Krishna.

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'm sure someone would like to have you help them, they just may not check the BBS. Hang around the tech area when you get to the track and have the announcer make an announcement.

3. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

You can help me but wait...............
    I just recently found out I will not be riding either:down:

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

look us up...Wizard Racing

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Great time for me to be test new riders,
    http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USAL0017.html

and you should check your pm's more often.

6. zeroice

G Dawg, what's wrong with the weather? Do you think it's going to rain? maybe even snow or hail? I looove foul weather!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just scattered t-storms, nothing all that exciting.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not when the riders have never been on my bike before. On top of that, we have not had good luck at Barber.

9. zeroice

Sorry to hear you haven't had good luck at barber... But I bet it isn't going to rain tomorrow!

Last week I just did the Solo Challenge @ Heartland Park Topeka KS in the super hard rain on DOTs. That was fun considering I won the race.

10. davegsxrold929r

davegsxrold929r Well-Known Member

was great to have you helping us in the Wizard racing pits.... you did an awesome job as you promised......

dave

11. zeroice

Dave,
    Even though I was itching to ride, I still had lots of fun! Its great to help out people! Lots of people have helped me out and had fun doing it; I can't thank them enough! Hope to work with you guys again!