1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone live near murfreesboro, tenn?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Jan 20, 2012.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

if so.....i might have a small request.

2. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Lots of us live near there. Quentin's right down there in Smyrna, I'm just a bit further up the road in Nashville.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The new Little Jimmy Dickens CD? :Poke:

4. skip salenius

i might need someone to pick up a little bicycle for me there. just hold on to it till i can make it up.

5. Fbr44

Fbr44 Gillis Glidewell Nov #442

Im up a little ways north in clarksville tn.

6. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

I'm there every day.
    let me know what you need.

7. skip salenius

awesome. i'm picking up a amf renegade bicycle like the one i had as a kid. i'll pm you.:bow:

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I will be up in that area around feb 5-8 and I should be in a pickup. I could bring the bike back to Woodstock area if you need it.

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm also there every day and just live a few minutes down the road. let me or rob (tlr74) know and i'm sure we can get it worked out.

10. SmokeDog34

SmokeDog34 Well-Known Member

Heres the funny thing .
    I still have not recieved the item I won from skips charity auction I won back in december. I live in murfreesboro and know where the amf renegade is located . I would be more than happy to go pick it up for you skip.

11. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Hell, Skip, I've driven through there lots of times! There are actually a shitload of people that live right smack-dab in the middle of Murfreesboro, TN!!

I can tell you that for certain! :Poke::beer::D

12. skip salenius

you must be talking about herrins leathers? :eek: thats a busy kid. didn't i send you his # to call him? this guy wants money up front for the bike. it's only $80! can i pay pal one of ya'll so you can give him the money. he won't use paypal! i just cant make it up there this weekend. i really want that bike. thanks!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  13. Fastjedi350

Fastjedi350 Well-Known Member

Wow my parents live their! I didn't know if anyone even knew this town existed! Every time someone asks me where my mom n dad live I tell them outside of Nashville.