1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Jersey that can pick up a targa top for me?

Discussion in 'General' started by V5 Racer, Mar 30, 2016.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Point Pleasant, Freehold area (where ever that is LOL). It's a top for an older corvette.

2. RoadRash49

RoadRash49 Well-Known Member

I can get it next week, won't beback in NJ until Tuesday night. I'm actually from Freehold...

V5 Racer likes this.
  3. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I have plenty of friends, family in that area. Mom even has 3 corvettes. I'm sure one on them could properly pick it up. Would you need it shipped or could you pick it up?

V5 Racer likes this.
  4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Whatever would be easiest, it could sit in someones trailer until they (or someone) was coming to a race somewhere in the SE as there is no rush.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pat (RR49) is retired from racing. You might need to find someone else for transport.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Message from him: "I'm sitting @ EWR waiting for my flight and don't have my password to log onto the board in this new phone. I can certainly pick it up and store it, can get to NJMP very easily if he or friends of his are going anytime in the next few months. Could you let him know for me?"

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That sounds like a plan, surely someone will be going to NJMP and then Barber/Road Atlanta later on in the season.