1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any watch lovers here????

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I looked at that one but I have ADD and didn't think I could stare at it long enough to see the time so I got this one instead.

[​IMG]

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yeah, that watch is pretty busy.

Maybe I'll pick up something like this.

[​IMG]

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I ended up getting the stainless one. It's one heavy mofo. I had a ti watch before but it just didn't hold up. We shopped around and the stores had them on sale for as little as $400 after tax (clearance). Originally they were listed at $750. She got mine from on online seller for $280.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

watches don't appear to be 10 year anniversary gifts but...
    if the timing's right. :D
    i could dig this...
    [​IMG]

5. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

J.B.

Take it and run. :D

7. Racer45

believe me I want to, but knowing how much he paid for it (even though he has 5 of them) I just can't

8. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Both my 'good' watches had issues this week. Was in Costco the other day, they have an Oris F1 Skeleton like displayed a few pages back but on rubber band on display for ~$770... Would be MINE if I had a job.

Guess I am getting a $80 swiss army watch instead..

9. FlyinBrian

FlyinBrian Well-Known Member

I always wanted the bracelet for my IWC and finally found a great deal on a new one. The bracelet for me really makes this watch and the bracelet is simple amazing to wear.[​IMG]

10. Racer45

it's on the way to me :D

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

If any of you guys are interested, there are a couple of EXCELLENT deals today..

both have the 21-jewel miyota automatic movement which is regarded extremely highly... 6 ticks per second... AND they look good... good day to get into some classic looking watches.

InvictaShark has this one... 47mm is too big for me though. I got it for my bro for Xmas gift.

[​IMG]

I am getting this one... on watch.1saleaday.com. 41mm is a good size, and it'll be a nice alternative to my Tag. Gotta love the diamonds. ;)

[​IMG]

12. Racer45

just for you Dave. Got it yesterday

Attached Files:

13. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

J.B

I have that exact Power Reserve... Been wearing it almost every day since I bought it 5 years ago so I eeeh... added a little class to it...

I went and looked at the Rolex Deep Sea recently... Not bad for a Rolex...

My brother just bought a Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Memovox...
    Not too often I get jealous but this is a nice piece...

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm wearing that invicta w/ the black face/bezel I posted up there.

The build quality is amazing for the price I got it at. The automatic mechinism is a thing of beauty, and the 6 ticks per second makes the second hand sweep so nicely.

Very impressed with this watch. I think it looks better in person than that picture shows...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  15. Racer45

16. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

You guys are killing me. Everytime I see something cool, I feel the need to buy it. I found some good deals on watchismo.com. nothing real expensive as I can be hard on watches. Just bought these VESTALS his and hers of these and love it for the price. [​IMG]

17. Chip

Chip Registered

Watchismo.com rules! :up:

18. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

That hayden watch looks cool.

19. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

20. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A