1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Ford Sales guys in the house

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Apr 20, 2020.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well that's your fault. Bet your dealer could find one in Louisville...

ducnut likes this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

And it’s just a V6

Turbotech likes this.
  4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And it discounted!

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

And they sound like Honda fartcans when the loud pedal is pressed.

I would be looking for 30% off msrp on something like that.

6. Lavana

Lavana The coming

let us know what kind of deals you find.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's real funny, foo'.
    It's not a fault. Unlike most people, I won't buy a vehicle off the lot that has a buncha shit I neither need nor want. If you're gonna spend $50K+, get exactly what you want even if it takes a little longer. Otherwise, it's one hell of an impulse buy that may ultimately end up being a mistake..."Oh, I wish I got the one that had the flux capacitor instead, but I wanted something now!" Yeah, smart move, dumbass. How many thousands did you just piss away to learn that lesson, or will you even be smart enough to learn it?
    If you found exactly what you were looking for, I stand by my statement, lucky you. If not, refer to the above paragraph.

ducnut likes this.
  8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I told someone the other day, when buying a car, get what you want and don't back down, even if it's just the color paint it has. If not, you'll have buyers remorse every time you look in the driveway.

fastedyamaha and ducnut like this.
  9. eggfooyoung

:crackup:Awe, so cute. Please reread my first post. I was specific, and I got exactly what I wanted in an XLT. Didn't have to go up to a Lariat or a Platinum to do so. I didn't need a diesel, so guess what? I didn't get one of those either you whiney cunt. I'm sorry. You're not the only one with staying power.

10. Critter

Critter Registered

Can anyone get a window sticker by VIN 1FTFW1RG1KFD19308

11. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

This place charges $ 7.99 www.monroneylabels.com Hopefully someone will be able to do it for free.

12. fastfreddie

And, somehow, what I said antagonized you? When you said a dealer could find what I wanted in Louisville, I just assumed you meant they could find it in the assembly plant after they ordered EXACTLY what I wanted. I've scoured the dealerships there...they don't have it. Hence, I thought you were being funny. Guess not. Again, lucky you...
    And thanks for the unwarranted personal attack. <smh>

13. eggfooyoung

Ok Fred. I hope you find the truck you're looking for.

14. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

15. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Ford dealer here has a 2017 Raptor with 68k miles for $58k + a $400 doc fee.:crackup:

16. fastfreddie

Thank you. I appreciate that.
    I seriously doubt I'm gonna find what I'd want and with the lockdown, I can see it being 6 months before I would get one if I ordered today...might as well wait for the '21 models to come out.
    Maybe it's just me but I've found fewer issues with the "sold orders" I've bought over the years from the Big Three than I've had with "off the floor" models. Has that been anyone else's experience?

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Sorry, I'm late to the party here. Critter, what are you looking for? I can search all dealers inventory pretty easily.

18. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

And don't believe everything you read on the news(or internet) that dealers are struggling. We're going to beat our April numbers from 2019 by a significant margin. Doesn't mean there are some deals out there, just throwing that out. I've told my guys to just kick the bottom dwellers to the curb so they don't waste their time this month.

19. eggfooyoung

Called my Ford guy yesterday. He had sold 4 cars by that time.

20. Critter

Critter Registered

So li
    PM Sent