1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one for Alexa

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Thanks for making it look like I never slid on my butt and side at who knows how fast. Anyone that has scuffed up leathers and thinks they can't look like new...send them to Alexa. Made my Astar race rep look like new again:up:

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

It was all Roger, dude. He's my miracle color guru.

Glad you were happy. Your should post pix of what he did to your gloves, those were sweet!

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Mine went out an hour a go for some love. Can't wait to see them fixed!

4. Did you lay the 750 down? :eek:

5. Racer45

No, my buddies R6 at Nelson

Everyone knows I put the pink on my bike and had Alexa do my leather. So I shipped her my new Helds right from STG, told her to add some color and this is what I got back. Very nice work

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Careful where you race with those, they're just metro enough to whet Dave K's appetite!

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

JB is just metro enough to pull off the gloves, but not True Religion Metro..

8. Damn, i dont know if that is good or bad; i guess it depends on the buddy. :D

9. Racer45

not sure if that is good or not

I had it painted all fancy for him :D

10. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

I think the gloves just pushed him into full Metro. :up: Next thing you know JB will be getting mani/pedis right before the Solo 20s just so he'll look good on the podium.

OT but BTW Alexa,

I noticed there were no cookies in the box with my suit??? I guess I won't be sending it back in the spring to have you let it out.

11. Spyderchick

If I would have sent you cookies, I would have had to make cookies, which means that I would have had to eat said cookies, (Store bought wouldn't do) which means I would have had to buy a size bigger jeans which have been going the other way for some time.

So, sorry dude. :D

12. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

My wife says the same thing only the bigger jeans would be for me.

The suit looks amazing though. I finally got around to opening the box the other day. My wife said its the best money I've spent on this sport. Thanks again. :beer:

13. Spyderchick

We live for 'wife approved' suits! :up:

14. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

Could you add some sort of slider to the elbows of a suit? Or stingray hide?

15. Spyderchick

Sliders yes, stingray, yes. :)