AMAfan At Infineon

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, May 18, 2009.

1. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

So be honest JU, this is why M4 won on saturday and finished one/two on sunday isn't it? AMAFan gave you guys some setup tips right after the pictures! It all makes sense now!

:p

2. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

....and we have lift off. :D

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

he's banned.

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

oh yeah...guess we'll never know.

5. styles

styles The untrained eye

whaaaaat?

:down:

6. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I was in no way commenting on his son/daughter, nor would I do that anyones son. I was like "uh oh" after I read the comments about his son and hoped I hadn't crossed the line at all, because that was not my intentions. I was simply trying to make a joke in reference to the pic that was posted in the Infineon thread. So, I'm glad it wasn't taken out of context and if I did cross the line I do apologize as that was not my intention.

7. I don't think any thought your comments were across the line, as I think we are all familiar with the photo chop you are referring too. It was a nother comment about AMAfan's son that has upset the masses.

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I figured that, I just wanted to make sure because I wouldn't intentionally do that and I do not want to get caught up in anything like that. I'm here to enjoy the community and friends, not make enemies.

9. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Uhhh, no, sadly we were unable to avail ourselves of his advice because by the time he showed up the bikes were already set up and headed out to the grid...maybe next time, since we're still having trouble with DiSalvo staying off the red limiter heading for T1....

:D

(Hey, the guy was a pretty good sport about it all, I gotta give him credit.)

10. John29

PS: Strange thing, winning five AMA Pro races YTD makes me want to be nice to everybody and people keep commenting on my constant grin. I must be coming down with something...

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Soon DMG will be making up rules to break up the M4 regime. :Poke::D

12. John29

No doubt! We're a bigger menace than the big bad Buell, they've only won 3 races!:D

13. Chip

Chip Registered

I already have a formal protest in.....

14. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

For the beating AMAPete took here I gotta say I was always impressed with his dedication to his beliefs. He has a helluva lot of passion for the sport, and for that I give him respect.

That said, even though I was just as guilty of busting his chops (because lets face it, his threads were hilarious), I would never rag on his or anyone else's kid - it's simply uncalled for.

15. John29

(Pre-emptive post)

Yeah I am pretty sure we will never win again because it is well-known that I am a complete idiot and my team totally sucks, all the haters are correct and I am a failure in every way as a team owner, a racer, a writer, an editor and a human being. Sorry to have bothered y'all by posting.

16. Don't be so negative. There are some that say you are good at cheating...:Poke:

17. John29

Well, there IS that! :D

The officials looked pretty surprised when they dynoed and weighed the Superpole bikes at Barber...

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Thats not true...you only suck as a human being.

Yes they did....:D

19. John29

It will be interesting what kind of furor erupts when a KWS Aprilia wins--it's gotta just be a matter of time before everything comes together just right because Chaz is ridin' the wheels off that thing and it looks plenty fast!

On the other hand maybe it's OK for an Aprilia to win, vs. a Buell, given that the Buell has an unfair advantage that makes it unbeatable and all. :D

20. Chip

Chip Registered

Yep......Eveybody was cool with the Buell until they won a race. I fully expect the world to come to an end if we get on the top spot.