AMA Vintage Days Tickets

Discussion in 'General' started by jschuster2, May 29, 2019.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Passed out or slept? Lol

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

chicken/egg...

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. joec

joec brace yourself

I tried sleeping in the passenger seat of Drew Angladas van after the usual beeroalooza. He snored so loud I took all my stuff into the garage to sleep. It was actually great. They make better bedrooms than garages. Those things are tiny!

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

Are pets allowed at this event? We have a crazy boxer that doesn't want to stay home by himself.

5. Tristan

Last I heard dogs are allowed (they weren't always). There will be a shitload of people and bike traffic, so 100% on a short leash is best. We'll probably have our 2 retards with us.

021torch likes this.
  6. joec

joec brace yourself

They used to not be but I think you're right. That has changed I thought. People used to sneak them in. I know people used to hide them in campers. But I think that was back when they used to go around at night looking for people sleeping in the paddock. Probably should wait for legit confirmation.

7. Tristan

they used to not allow bicycles or people camping in the pits too... I think they have their hands full keeping the camping area shenanigans in check.

8. Tristan

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes they are - keep em leashed and clean up after them.

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mid-Ohio rules changed when ownership changed. But remember one slip up and it's back to nothing being allowed so don't get stupid.

021torch likes this.