1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Feb 26, 2011.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

Actually stewart was just way faster. He was riding like an idiot, fast, but still an idiot. It runs in the family.

2. six6two

six6two AWD

I don't think some of you would know contact if it hit you in the form of a mac truck. I'm not saying that was a bad pass, but there was definitely contact.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lmao, dude i dont like stewart or reed, and my guy actually won.

but yes i stand by my comment that stewart DID pass reed aggressively, but clean.

can you honestly say that reed for one second thought he could make that pass/turn and not take stewart out?

as for james landing on the other guy, the other guy had a shitty drive to the triple and stewart had nowhere to go. 100% a racing incident.:crackhead:

and yes, in sx/mx stewart is currently the fastest rider on the planet. period.

he made a few bobbles during the last race and STILL ran reed back down froma few seconds back MORE THAN ONCE. was he the most consistant? not even close, but the times show he was and is the FASTEST!

4. Robby-Bobby

LMAO, MAN, I WILL WEAR YOUR ASS OUT IN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS ON AN XR100. YOU CAN KEEP THE PADS....

dont hate that you were not good enough to play soccer. someone has to pass out the orange slices buddy:D

5. six6two

six6two AWD

Me too, I just couldn't take my eyes off 22 & 7. I don't think anyone did...

I don't think it was a bad pass, but there was contact made, Reed felt it, and retaliated. He had a chance to take bubba out earlier, but didn't. After that pass, it was balls to the wall.

Yes. He didn't take stewart out. All james had to do was check up, Reed wouldn't have had a drive, and would have gotten smoked in the whoops. You think big james was freaking out because bubba got 4th? Not a chance. Big james was flipping out because bubba lost his mind out there.

Everything that happens in a race is a racing incident. It's just funny that some people tend to ignore trends.

That's funny because he's behind RV2 in points. Sure is a catchy self appointed title though:rolleyes:

6. six6two

six6two AWD

FASTES XR100 SQUID ALIVE!!! (I played soccer. It's neat, so is caps lock. All the real athletes get recruited for the big 3 though.);)

7. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

wasnt meant to say he takes cheap shots...which he does....just to imply that his judgement isnt the best...what about preston...

8. UAshaggy85

UAshaggy85 Well-Known Member

Whats great that no one is talking about (basically cause SPEED didnt show it) is the fact that reed and stewart were so worried about each other after the crash that in that last turn before the finish Dungey passes them both around the outside to take a second place away from them both! haha
    Oh and i was there and with all the crowd and the race it was the most epic intense and best race ive seen and ive been to Atl for this race for the past 10 years! Loved it!

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

yes, but it would take stewart letting off

10. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

i'll be sure to use that technique in my next race...park it sideways in the race line..."wtf man, you should have checked up for me, I was there first" lol

11. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Reed is getting help from Honda. Far from a true privateer

12. Robby-Bobby

lol i cannot tell which side of the argument you are on, but yes, maybe he could; have let off and let reed pass.

doing that would not have won him how many sx/mx/125/250/450cc national and world championships?

think carmichael would have "backed off"?
    think any of the top riders from the 80's would have backed off?

lol all i can say is he is lucky he did not try that shit on damon bradshaw or the rock! lol chad would be picking himself off the grandstands in the next corner!

13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah Carmicheal would of backed off then planted him in the next corner.

I still remember Carmicheal getting into mcgrath harder than he intended then giving him PLENTY of room in the next corner.

14. six6two

six6two AWD

Do you not think that if Stewart would have checked up, that he would have easily blown by reed in the whoops or next turn? That's my whole point. All he had to do was NOT blast into Reed, and he most likely would have won the race. It really doesn't matter though. Points are close, they're both pissed at each other, and the rest of the season will rock. :clap:

15. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

i realise that....though not enough help to be called a satalite team...so still privateer....thats a hell of a feat when you think that the fastest man in the world has a full factory ride and has difficulty keeping up

16. Robby-Bobby

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Stewart landed on a guy because he is a retard with no situational awareness at all. He was coming up on a lapper, assumed the guy would go in to the section the same speed that he was(stupid #1) and left himself with no escape route (stupid#2). He is the most naturally talented racers out there but the tuffblocks are smarter than he is.

18. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Get used to Big James being around all the time... Larry Brooks is no longer the team manager... Big James is!