1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I A Creaton?

Discussion in 'General' started by bj, Sep 26, 2013.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Dress code where I work is business casual. I'm in the men's room today, finished my business, washed my hands and noticed my shirt wasn't tucked in very well. So, unbuckle the belt, open my pants and tuck in my shirt.

As I'm doing this, another guy walks in and freaks. "What are you doing!!!!". I'm "Huh? I'm tucking in my shirt. What the problem?" He goes on about how it's not cool, get into a stall if I'm going to undress.

It's not like my pants were down to my knees, just open enough to tuck in my shirt, and this is a men's room. What's the verdict? Did I overstep the bounds of civilized behavior?

2. caferace

caferace No.

Cretin.

So yes, on the basis of spelling alone. Yes.

-jim

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Other than that, sounds to me like you work with at least one cretin.

4. shaugdog

shaugdog Pimpalicious

Wow, sounds like either you work in an uptight workplace, or you ran into an uptight person. I regularly would readjust myself in the mens room, as a corporate trainer, in the same bathroom as my students.

Furthermore, I would be pissed if I was about to take the browns to the superbowl and someone was taking up space in a stall to primp themselves..

5. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

F that guys couch.

6. bj

bj Well-Known Member

For you old folk, the definition according to Urban Dictionary:

Creaton

A person who is a TOTAL idiot and a pain in the ASS.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounds like your coworker is an uptight douche lord. He's probably a closeted homosexual and is trying to prove to himself he's not gay.

8. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Next time say, "Whew! Good timing, I just finished killing some kittens in that corner. You almost caught me!"

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So what's the difference between what you did and peeing at the urinal? Nothing. Dude was probably embarrassed that he'd been having homosexual fantasies about you and briefly got excited when he thought they might be coming true.

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You should have told him he didn't miss anything. :D You'll probably have a sexual harassment charge against you tomorrow. What a dick.

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Please tell me that isn't in there. It wouldn't even be pronounced correctly.

12. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Gee, thanks for that image. I have to go throw up now.

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

+1

I read the title thinking it was some sci-fi biological robot thing. "Wtf is a cre-uh-ton"...

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You gotta keep it beatin' for all the hoppin' cretins!!!

[​IMG]

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I think the dude has some homosexual tendencies he trying to suppress.

A man confident in his sexuality could look at schlong without getting all weirded out. I mean, you were in the bathroom and it's not like he caught you jerking off

Weirdo

16. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Yup, your coworker fears the feelings that undressing men make him feel.

Total weirdo.

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Right?

18. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Call your boss or HR immediately and file a sexual harassment charge against him for looking at your skivvies in the rest room. Beat him to the punch.

19. joec

joec brace yourself

no. the overstepping bounds of civilized behavior happened the 10 mins prior to him walking in.

and why do i have a feeling i know who it was?

:D

20. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Cretin time!!!!! Love it.