1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alex Martini Update - AML Leukemia Relapse

Discussion in 'General' started by EMathy, Jul 31, 2002.

1. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Hey Ya'all,

Earlier this spring I posted about little Alex Martini and many of you were kind enough to lend her your support. She went into remission not long after that.

It is my sad duty to report that she has relapsed again. This time she relapsed in her Bone Marrow with 20% blasts in her blood. She has also relapsed in her spinal fluid (CNS). Not good...not good at all. Due to insurance difficulties another transplant will not be covered until January so another round of chemo and Mylotarg is in the works.

If anybody can take the time to send her a card or make a donation that would be fantastic. Alex and her folks (Todd & Andrea) were very grateful of the support you lent them in the past. They will be no less grateful this time.

Address:
    Alex Martini
    2504 7th St NW
    Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Donations:
    Frontier Bank
    c/o Alexandra Elaine Martini
    P.O. Box 527
    Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Thank you...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2002
  2. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

EMathy - I'm so sorry to hear that. I've just had time to check out the whole board and I'm sorry I missed this. I will get one out tomorrow for her. Get well Alex!