1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7/16-7/18 AMA Mid-Ohio Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Jun 16, 2010.

1. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Look for the straw hat and the Fun Meter.

Dreb

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Brian, I have a feeling there will be a lot of straw hats there. Fun Meter? You're not broadcasting this year, are you?

3. RacerGirl117

Anyone else going? Next week cannot get here fast enough!

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Just throwing this out there. I live 5mins from the track if there any thing you need, as in where to go, what to do, let me know.I will check this thread often. Iam heading to watch flat track tonight local, this always kicks off vintage weekend. As for next weekend ill be tooling around on a yellow zuma with adult bevages, flag me down and introduce your self and maybe ill share lol.

5. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Im there.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

hey Dragn - don't go to the flat track... they had to cancel it.

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

No kidding! Well that sucks! Glad you told me i was trying to get people rounded up to go.. Do you if they will reschedule it? If so when?

Thanks
    Mongo

I owe you a buzz pop if youre at mid ohio next weekend.

8. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

Ill be there from 2mro till the 18th!!! I'll be with allot of people lol

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'll be missing it for the first time since who knows when. :mad:

I'll be racing elsewhere. :)

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'll be there for the trackday on the 15th. First time in 10+ years I won't be racing or watching. Maybe I'll stick around for friday if I can find a bed...

11. Motomeister13

Motomeister13 Well-Known Member

Well.....another year...

After a year or two off, I will be back as a spectator. A little salt in the wound since it looks like it will be the first year in about 8 that I will not ride on the track. I hope that we run into you guys. We will be in a borrowed C Class in a sea of tents. Hope to be there Friday mid day. Same spot. left side, in teh tent camp ground. White EZ up.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No reschedule that I know of for flat track sorry. I'll take you up on the beer some day but we're out of here Wednesday night, gotta get back to the office and get some work done...

13. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Wife and I will arrive Thursday late afternoon/evening, staying in our RV in the paddock until Sunday night. PM me if you need something, it'll ring to my cell.

Looks like we'll pass Sean on his way south sometime Thursday.

14. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ill be there. fo sho.

15. RacerGirl117

Awesome Rich! Shoot me a PM with your cell. We'll give you call. Would love to see you guys! The whole gang coming? We'll be hoteling it again this year but would love to have some beers with ya.

16. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

I'll be there, but will be too busy to hang out with any of you.

I will be tagging along with amafan in an attempt to get the inside scoop from Josh Hayes and Ben Bostrom.

If Jeff Capes is there again this year, look for me and my 1986 Radian on the dyno.