1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I'm making a sign for this weekends race... 422232640_1588448081981184_5082334657726322776_n.jpg

prm, E Reed, TurboBlew and 1 other person like this.
  2. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

^ This!

Now we need similar pictures for Eli and Chase. We wouldn't want Cooper to feel slighted.

ToofPic likes this.
  3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

More prevalent in Arena Cross (AX). Think more midwestish. Should see a few at the coming east coast SX rounds, Detroit, Indy etc... Ski

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

They made a big SX intro 2 years ago or there abouts? Had a semi, got some teams, etc., etc. Then last weekend I couldn't find a Hoosier sticker?

5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I'm just guessing here, but I think Hoosier doesn't really have anyone who cares about MC tires. The MC tire distributors are car tire distributors and it is a PIA dealing with those kooks.

6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Well they spent a bunch of money in SX then got scared off I guess? I do like that they wanted to play in the North America SX/MX big leagues because the French and Japanese guys haven't expressed an interest to do so in years, right?

7. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Conti owns Hoosier but Hoosier does their own thing. I really wish they would get new MC tire distributors, I think the would sell many more tires.

8. ToofPic

Nobody watching qualifying?? Who ya got tonight?? I got Jett!! Because he barks.."OOFF! OOFF!!!!" when he wins,and everyone knows thats pretty cool!:cool::Pop:

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

For the triple crown overall?
    Jett will have to pull a hole shot in all three. If he gets a bad start and has to race through the pack in any of them, it won't be easy for him to get the overall.
    I'd put money on Webb, Tomac or Sexton for the overall.

Once a Wanker.. and ToofPic like this.
  10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Uh.... that is everyone's issue, in this format. Ski

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

450 Race 1 was sick.

12. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Futures race was awesome

cBJr likes this.
  13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Glad to see Tomac take a heat win. Webb continues to look strong. I don't get why Sexton let Jett by so easily.

Jett looked loose as hell all night and it bit him in that last race. He had some great charges through the pack, but it's not been smooth sailing for him in SX by any means.

Once a Wanker.., TurboBlew and brex like this.
  14. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Sexton must of had problems right?

Good racing

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I just can't believe Jett's going undefeated like everyone on the world wide web was predicting he would.

Oh wait...

cpettit, Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  16. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Vital said the crowd booed him during opening ceremonies and cheered when he went down in Heat 3.

I'm not a fan in any way, but I almost feel bad for him. It's a big slice of humble pie that he definitely needed, though.

17. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Jason Anderson on the newest Gypsy Tales podcast was quite interesting. He's actually sympathetic to where Jett is in all this.

Senna likes this.
  18. ToofPic

Why all the hate for Jett? I mean he did come in hot, but what young hot rod hasn't? I can't tell you how much I Hated J.Stewart when he was winning.
    Those damn sprinkler dances, and McGrath dominating, but in hindsight it was good for the sport,and I watched all of it I could find on tv.Carmichael..meh..
    He had the demeanor of one of my grandparents. Some good helmet yanking, and shit talking is good for the sport. Jett seemed lackluster last night to me, and
    I think his head wasn't all the way in it.

mike w likes this.
  19. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

So was Webb. Coughing and hacking after his podium interview.

cpettit likes this.
  20. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

is dude holding sign Keith McCarty ??!! so rider could be Hannah? pretty sure its Keith

Once a Wanker.. and ToofPic like this.