1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Ninja 400 race bike (mild superbike build)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sbk1198, Nov 10, 2022.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

2018 Ninja 400 with salvage title (bought it like that in 2018 and built it to race)
    - unknown miles because odometer hasn't worked since I put an aRacer ECU in it, but I estimate around 5000-6000 miles
    - bored throttle bodies
    - ported head (intake and exhaust)
    - Norton race cams (intake and exhaust)
    - Norton clutch kit (blueprinted shaft, detent spring, Barnett plates and springs)
    - 3D printed prototype of the TST Industries airbox with velocity stacks (basically same shape overall, but it doesn't look nearly as cool as the final product. If you want the real one which is available to buy from TST, I can work with the buyer on that and even install it.)
    - Full Spark exhaust (has a dent in the can from a crash in 2020, hasn't been a problem since though)
    - aRacer RC Super 2 ECU with cable and bluetooth dongle
    - aRacer quickshifter
    - aRacer AF1 autotune module
    - aRacer Race module (for recording data, lap times, GPS data, angle sensor, etc.)
    - aRacer dash display (to monitor lap times while riding, as well as other data like speed, AFR, engine temp, etc.)
    - Bitubo gas charged fork cartridges
    - Bitubo rear shock
    - MOS forged aluminum wheels
    - Captive wheel spacers
    - Magura HC-1 master cylinder
    - Braketech 6mm front rotor
    - Spears steel braided brake line
    - TST chain adjusters
    - TST rear set brackets
    - Vortex spools
    - Woodcraft rear sets
    - Woodcraft clip-ons
    - Motion Pro quick-turn throttle
    - DB Holders front fairing stay
    - Spears keyless ignition switch
    - Accosato keyless gas cap
    - Fiberglass tank extension cover (can't remember the brand, I got it from Japan)
    - Norton GP bodywork (in rough shape on the left side, but it still works. Certainly not pretty.)
    - Rear brake reservoir kit
    - Spears radiator cap
    - Radiator guard

Will come with an assortment of spare parts, which include 2 stock airboxes (one has a cutout in the front and Norton stacks, the other is totally stock), a few sprockets, levers, stock master cylinder, and whatever little bits I have in my spare parts box...I'll have to look again.

I also have a spare set of stock wheels with rain tires on in very good condition (used in just a couple of practice session/sprint races). They come with Galfer front rotor, stock rear rotor, captive spacers and sprocket carrier.

Asking $8000 for the whole package or $7200 for just the bike.

2. sbk1198

Pics attached

Attached Files:

3. sbk1198

Oh forgot to mention, bike is located in DeLand, FL

4. sbk1198

Bump...still available

5. sbk1198