1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

That was one hell of a game!

Sabre699 and metricdevilmoto like this.
  2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I predicted the Eagles would win, but it still pisses me off that the city of douchebags finally won one. Maybe there's a few decent people that live there, if so good for them.

BigBird, ToofPic and metricdevilmoto like this.
  3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I'm sitting on my back porch listening to fireworks and EAGLES chants.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. metricdevilmoto

:clap:

5. metricdevilmoto

What's your total payout?

Banditracer likes this.
  6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

One of the best super bowls I've seen, ever.

Boman Forklift and ToofPic like this.
  7. metricdevilmoto

And if I'm being completely honest, i didn't think I'd see this in my lifetime.

Boman Forklift and SuddenBraking like this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Me either. Been an Eagles fan for 40 years. Witnessed Andy Reid squander good team after good team for years. This team would not take no for an answer. This was a great game with a great outcome for us Eagles fans.
    Now let's hope they don't burn the city down!

9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Ive tried to look up live cams in the city,but cant find any fires,or smoke??WTH!!

10. metricdevilmoto

Everyone decided on froyo and called it a night.

11. metricdevilmoto

So you were quietly waiting for the Birds to lose, too.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Andy was horrible with clock management and general offensive play calling late in games. I was sitting here waiting for the implosion. When they scored but left Brady 2 minutes, I was like...oh well, good game...and then the strip sack!
    They played their asses off. They just won a Super Bowl with their backup QB...albeit, likely the best backup in the NFL. Glad I finally got to witness them win it all.

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

See my post in the YouTube thread.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was entertained

Just finished watching the game.

Commercials SUCKED other than the Tyrian Lannister/Morgan Freeman Doritos one.

Brady was a mere mortal tonight.

BigBird likes this.
  15. R1Racer99

Yeah, he only threw for 505 yards, the most ever in a playoff game.

It was an entertaining game but needed a little defense to be called a great game. One total punt in the game, zero sacks, both teams had their way the entire game until the last drive. I like high scoring but this looked like a game of Madden or a Pro Bowl to me. It still sucks that the Eagles got the touchdown when that guy was obviously bobbling the ball. That plus some shitty kicking and a couple poor calls by the Pats were the difference.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. auminer

FTFY

[​IMG]

17. R1Racer99

If only he could have thrown that ball to himself. Shitty throw unfortunately.

Edit. I just went back and watched it. Apparently everyone is calling it a bad drop, to me it looks like it was way over his head and could have been thrown way better. Still catchable for sure but not easy for an old-ass quarterback.

18. auminer

I think pretty much most of the people on this forum could have caught that pass.

19. R1Racer99

These guys? Doubtful. But yeah it should have been caught. I guess it wasn't really a shitty pass, just one that could have been thrown better considering the slow-moving old man on the other end. Either way, the dude threw for more yards than anyone in playoff history and no interceptions, still the best qb ever.

20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I thought the refs finally got one right...He took 3 steps after catching it (ie now a runner) and crossed the GL with it under control....= TD. Wish they were reffing the steelers game...:(

Razr likes this.