1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Yamaha R1 stock 600 miles $10500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by campbell26, May 16, 2016.

1. campbell26

campbell26 Well-Known Member

Bought new less than a year ago to do track days. Light break in on the street followed by a handful of trackdays. Bike has 600 miles and the RECALL HAS BEEN DONE by R/T cycles in north Georgia. Been on the track twice since the recall and it shifts flawlessly. Completely stock except for the chain and sprockets. Couldn't decide whether to throw a bunch of money toward it to make it a track only bike or just buy a fully set up one and I chose the latter. Otherwise I would not be selling it. I bought the bike out of state so I
    wouldn't have to pay tax on it so I only have the original MSO which is the reason I'm asking $10500. Now I will gladly pay tax and title the bike but I will go up on the price if you are interested and would rather have a title. Bike is nearly perfect except for some rock chips here and there. I'm in the Chattanooga Tennessee area if you're interested give me a call or text me and I will give you a call.
    Thanks
    Barry Campbell
    423-838-9460

It is the RED/WHITE 2015 text me and I will send you some photos. Call if you have any questions.

2. campbell26

Bikes in near perfect shape. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

3. campbell26

Will consider all offers. Will consider trades up or down for well set up track bikes.

Attached Files:

4. True598

True598 Member

Is this the R1S or R1? I'm interested but would want a title. text or call me at 912-six55-seven48nine

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The R1S was not available in 2015, it came out as a 2016 model. Only the R1M and the standard R1 were available in 2015 ;)

6. True598

True598 Member

Tracking. Thanks.

7. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Still available? I'm interested.