1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 zx6r trackbike need fix

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by FXCLM5, Feb 17, 2018.

1. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

Bike will need:
    Fairing stay
    Plastics
    Left clip on
    subframe
    rearshock clevis
    rearshock
    2bros exhaust can for a full 2bros system (or entire new system)

bike has aftermarket:
    brembo rcs 19
    annitori q/s
    pc5 custom dyno map
    full 2bros system (smashed muffler need replaced) headers are ok
    goodridge front brake lines, have rear not installed
    R&G case savers
    Vortex frame sliders
    Vortex clip ons (left broken)
    Motion pro Rev2
    Driven TT rearsets
    -1+2 Driven 520 gearing with some fancy black/gold exo chain (free upgrade cuz they were oos forever) 1k miles of use.
    other lil things im forgetting

I am the 2nd owner, owner crashed @ buttonwillow and received the salvage title. I have the salvage title in hand in my name, the bike is non-op

This is the pic from the track from his accident.
    [​IMG]

I picked up the bike early last year Jan 17 with 2k miles?, stripped everything down and sent it to gerry @ gpframe and wheel.

I did around 16 +/- trackdays last year on this bike, actually 1 day I was on my Tuono, bike was tits!
    [​IMG]

On 10/9 I had a mishap @ thill, a rider clipped my rear entering into T8, i highsided and took a helo ride to chico :(

I broke my ankle in 3 different areas and 2 different toes, and still recovering right now (i cannot walk without crutches)
    Bike now looks like this, all my gear is wrecked and as of now i have chosen to sell this bike and try to recover $$$ from gear/bike/medical/lost work wages.
    [​IMG]
    Picked up as is from track via instructor
    [​IMG]
    Picked up as is from track via instructor
    [​IMG]
    How it currently sits in my garage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was not eligible for disability insurance due to some ridiculous circumstances which literally netted me 0 pay for 6 weeks.

I really wanted to fix this bike and go ride it again this year, but I just cant, its way to much of a $$$ swing just to get going again.

Sad, last year I was looking at trackdays and buying tires, this year Im selling to try to stay afloat.

So imma start at $4k obo, this bike has easily $700 of bolt on stuff i can pull off quite quickly if people want to wheel and deal, if it doesnt sell, ill just part out motor and frame + everything else hopefully someone will gobble those 2 big items first.

Majority of the damage is the rear subframe, the other bike basically pushed into my bike and collapsed the subframe and broke the shock, the bike highsided me and landed hard on the left front fairing side braking the clip on and smashing the fairing. The tank has no dents and some very light scratches which I find amazing to believe. Case savers no damage and the side fairings took very minimal scratches, in fact the front fairing is repairable and the belly is 100% fine.

2. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

sold