2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kman0066, Mar 16, 2016.

1. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Non-ABS, 4404 Miles

Highlights:
    Fully-built Moto America Superstock 600 bike, compliant and setup for 2016+ rules
    Factory Traction Control with 3 modes
    126 HP Dyno tuned - On Pump Gas
    Clean/Clear Title In Hand, ready to sign-over
    Runs great, well-maintained, ready to race right now (Had planned on doing Road Atlanta round in a few weeks)
    Factory 636 Engine, legal for Superstock 600.

Description:
    I bought this bike to compete in the Moto America series. I got it with some parts installed on it from a fellow club racer and changed out a lot of parts on it to make it better and to comply with Moto-America rules. The bike is well setup and runs very strong. It's completely ready to race. You could roll it straight onto your trailer on your way to the track. I had intended on competing here in a few weeks but that is off now. It's a very fast bike and I've done my fastest times ever on it (faster than my times on my '11 ZX-10R even). I instantly dropped a couple seconds switching from my 06 GSXR 600. It took awhile to get the suspension sorted out, but it's right on the money now. The engine is very strong for the 600 class. I've run it in both Moto America and Barber, it's done really well for me.

Parts Installed:
    Full M4 GP Exhaust
    Ohlins TTX-GP Rear Shock
    Ohlins 30mm Fork Cartridges
    Engine built with thin-head gasket
    Engine ECU tuned with Woolich software/tuner (Tuner included)
    -Secondary throttle plates adjusted
    -Timing adjusted
    -Fueling adjusted
    -Error codes removed for emissions equipment (o2 sensor, PAIR valve)
    -Traction Control map tuning
    -Additional race features can be unlocked, but I haven't purchased the license for them (Launch Control, QS, etc.)
    NGK R0045Q-10 Spark Plugs ($60 each)
    Dynojet Stand-Alone Quickshifter setup (Standard shift)
    Alien Motion Li-Ion Battery with quick disconnect
    Motion Pro quick-turn throttle setup
    GPR Steering Damper
    Vortex Rear-sets
    Vortex 520 Chain & Sprockets (Several gearing setups to choose from)
    Armour Bodies Race Bodywork with Dzeus fasteners
    Twist-Off Gas Cap
    Fuel tank filled with anti-slosh foam
    Captive spacers on all wheels (Spare wheels included)
    Fast Frank captive rear brake hanger
    Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Fresh Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
    Woodcraft Clip-ons
    Vortex Brake & Clutch Levers
    Woodcraft Frame sliders
    Woodcraft engine covers
    EBC GPFAX Racing brake pads
    K&N Air Filter - Racing model
    LED Tail light with switch for rain racing (Required for Moto-America)
    Woodcraft hand/lever-guards (Brake and clutch side)
    Custom radiator guard
    Swingarm spools
    Tech Spec tank grip pads
    Mount for AIM Solo datalogger/lap-timer
    Fully safety-wired for Moto America and WERA rules.

Spares:
    Spare wheels (Front & rear), complete with rotors
    Spare rearsets (Woodcraft)
    Spare Windscreen
    Spare Levers
    Spare Frame slider
    Spare Front/Rear sprockets in various sizes (All that you will need)
    Misc other parts (I know I have some throttle-bodies, an airbox, a relay or two, those kind of misc parts)

Price:
    $9200. This bike has a lot of money in it!

Reason for sale:
    Moving on to different things. I have 2 other race bikes already, and I'll probably start building another...I switch bikes a lot, it's fun, haha.

Delivery:
    I'm just south of Nashville, TN. Pickup is certainly the preferred method, but I have a truck/trailer, I can help (to a reasonable degree) with delivering the bike. Otherwise, I would recommend using U-Ship, I've had good experiences shipping and receiving bikes with them.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me and I'll provide my phone as well answer any questions you may have. I'm happy to get any extra pictures for you, just let me know what you would like to see a closer view of. The bike its available for viewing almost any-time afternoon/evenings or weekends, just need a warning to make sure I'm at the house.

(I'll be working on some better pictures tomorrow in the sun, just wanted to get one out there to share)
    [​IMG]

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn, that's an awesome build and good price. I've seen people ask about that much for a stock one with more miles.

3. kman0066

It's always hard to pick a price on race bikes, but I think it's a realistic/fair price for me and buyer though.

4. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

No moto america Collin?

5. kman0066

Yep, I'm out. I made the show, I had fun, I placed really well for my talent level. I think to go further, I would need to get more serious and that's not something I want to do. It is and always will be a hobby for me. The budget I had for it will still remain in motorcycling of some form (Racing, street riding, etc.), but it won't be Moto America. Last minute change, I had planned on doing Road Atlanta up very recently.

6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I'm going to run RA and see what happens. If it's not in the cards, I'll stick to track days, and fast boats.

That Kawi is stupid quick, and very clean. Someone will snatch it up.

7. kman0066

I forgot, also has a woodcraft shark chain guard.
    And I have 2 sets of Pit-Bull TRS pins for trailer restraint (Not the mount, just the pins)

Here are the pictures, taken today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kman0066

To answer some frequently asked questions I've been getting:
    1.) Yes, it's still available. I'll add a post of 'sold' on this thread when it does sell or goes pending sale.
    2.) I do have the title, it is a clean title and ready to be signed over. It's currently registered in TN as a street bike. This is NOT a salvage bike turned race bike.
    3.) I do not have the street fairings. However, you can be purchase all of the parts on Ebay for really cheap. Wouldn't be a hard conversion back to street.

9. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

PM sent.

10. kman0066

Sold. Pending delivery.

11. Snazzy

Snazzy Active Member

I like the orange Lambo.