1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - WI

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jonathan Schweiger, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Jonathan Schweiger

Jonathan Schweiger Schwags13

2012 Triumph Daytona 675R. Comes with a clean title. I raced this for the past 2 seasons, winning 3 Regional CCS Amateur Championships and taking 3rd for the National ASRA Sportbike Championship. This bike hauls the mail! This is track ready perfect for anyone starting track days to racers. Safety wired for WERA/CCS. The bike had two low sides. New woodcraft case savers installed. Tiny dent on the top of the gas tank from my boot when I decided to check the landscaping out . I love this bike but have moved on to the new R6, so it's ready to go.

Details: 12k miles (stock motor), Full Titanium Arrow Exhaust, Evol Technology Rearsets (standard shift, but I have the opposite QS to change to GP shift, will change to your preference), OEM Ohlins Forks, OEM Ohlins TTX Shock (re valved), Sprung for 195lb rider, Clyons Linear Link, Shorai Lithium Battery, Vesrah XX Race Pads, Woodcraft case savers, Frame sliders, Renthal Clipons, 520 conversion with Renthal sprockets - Rears 45, 46, 47, 48 and 15T, 16T front, OEM Harness, this is not cut. You could convert to street, (but that's no fun now is it ). Bodywork is Optimal (two low side crashes, one on each side). New clutch installed with 2 race weekends on it.

***Selling price $6,000***

I do have all of the oem bodywork and lights in excellent condition that I will be parting out after the sale of the bike. Or if you are really really interested in everything let me know. More photos upon request. The bike is located in Wisconsin.

Attached Files:

2. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Possibly interested in the oem bodywork/headlights, etc. shoot me a text 7276788904. Thanks.

3. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

I was actually trying to find your post on a certain FB forum to mention it to you...

4. Jonathan Schweiger

Message Sent.

Thanks.

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Holy Crap! Is that Scotty Ryan in the pic with the beard?!? :crackup:

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Holy Crap! Is that Scotty Ryan in the pic with the beard?!? :crackup:

7. Jonathan Schweiger

Yes sir! We call him the wizard now.

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Yeah - but what do Mark and Doc call him? :D

GLWS - that 675 is sweet and I hope to eventually have one.

Jonathan Schweiger likes this.
  9. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

Jim R used to call him bubble boy!

Jonathan Schweiger likes this.
  10. Jonathan Schweiger

Why wait?

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well, SV SB project and a V6 GSXR in mid build. In addition to my existing racebike. Only so much disposable income and garage space. :D

12. Jonathan Schweiger

I understand that.

13. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

This is a solid bike, free bump

14. Jonathan Schweiger

Who needs a track or race bike?

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This looks like a ton of bike for the money. I don't know the seller, but the peoples he is associating with leads me to believe this would be a great deal for someone.

Yes, I troll this post regularly and wish I had $6k in disposable income.:D

GLWS

16. Jonathan Schweiger

Who's on the fence?

17. Jonathan Schweiger

Still looking for oem bodywork and headlights? I am willing to part those out.

18. Jonathan Schweiger

I have decided to part out the oem bodywork in 1 week. But for this week, I will add the oem bodywork to the sale of the asking price, all for $6,000. Clean title, bike is in WI.

19. Jonathan Schweiger

Here are a few updated photos. Again for this week, including the oem bodywork with the purchase at 6k. More photos upon request.

Attached Files:

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  20. Jonathan Schweiger

Pending sale**