1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 A* SMX-Plus boots - YES!

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy600rr, Mar 25, 2011.

1. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

I thought I'd share... Yesterday I received my 2011 A* SMX-Plus boots. All I can say is HOLY SHYTE! Seriously, these are the nicest boots I've EVER owned. I got home last night and there they were, sitting in the box. Ripped the box open and put them on. All I can say is WOW! They are stuipd comfortable, fit great, no squeak, and the protection is awesome. Break-in time - NONE Hell, they're so comfortable I told my wife I was going to wear them to work instead of my work shoes. And they look great to boot (buh dum dum!). Seroiusly, if you're in the market for new boots and debating on what to get, don't skimp. Just get these and thank me later. I can't say enough. Thanks to James @ Sportbike Track Gear for coming through. He answered all my questions and was spot on. Call and place your order. And no, I have no connection to STG (but am more then up for rolling some STG stickers and sponsorship) but all my orders through them have been handled with A+ customer service. Thanks again STG!

-Mike Frazer

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Congrats....pics?

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

They are pretty nice, aren't they? Kinda like the old Oxtar boots with the quick-lace tongue, only without the sole that wears through quickly. :D

Razr, you can find more photos here.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Just curious, did STG have a better price than Riders Discount?

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Hey- I have the Oxtar Replicas...the soles wear just fine when you only race 3-4 times a year.

6. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Mike,

Thanks for your business and your kind words! Both are appreciated for sure. The 2011 S-MX Plus Boots are incredible, crazy comfortable. Alpinestars boots are hard to beat. Please send me an email to [email protected] with your full name, shipping address and your t-shirt size. I would like to send you a shirt and some stickers. Would love for you to fly our flag!

Van

7. Caleb 6R

Caleb 6R "the new guy"

Darn i wish i had waited a bit to pick mine up. Aw well these will be my next boot! I have the 2010 version.

8. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member