2009 Indy MotoGP Roll Call!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Who's going? When ya getting there? What are your plans for the evening activities?

I'll be heading in Thursday evening some time, hanging with Eggfooyoung and his crew. Post up! Would be cool to throw a few back with some more WERA peeps! :beer:

2. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

wish i could make it this year. HAD a lot of fucking fun last year would just go for the night time activities haha p9 camping lot is the lot you wanna be in... ask me how i know

3. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Plan on leaving Knoxville at 2-3 am friday morning,riding all night and arriving at the track when the gates open. Friday night will be dinner and probably crash from exhaustion. All day at the track Saturday,flat track race Saturday night.Sunday,race day,hopefully better riding weather than last year for the ride home.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Up Friday AM for the pit walkabout, Saturday PM at the dirt track for sure, staying at Motel 6 Speedway. :up:

ALSO: Remember FREE infield parking @ gate 10, North end of the track off 30th street - Bring Big coolers in the trunk!! :beer: :beer:

5. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

I'm leaving from Cleveland on Thurs night and staying at a hotel just east of Indy. Staying for the weekend. Got a few friends showing up Fri night.

6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Riding my Z-rex over Thursday PM to sign in for my weekend as a corner worker. Camping at the track, and ya gotta go to the flat track races on Saturday night!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fuggit, I'm just gonna watch on tv. Anyone wanna buy 20 tickets in H stand?

8. Stavesacre

Stavesacre Well-Known Member

just bought my ticket i'm so excited i can't even punctuate my sentences

9. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

heading down from central michigan thursday night.
    Track ride friday
    practice
    indy mile
    practice
    qualifying
    race

10. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Will be there for 3 long nice days :D

no plans except a cookout party at a buddies house Friday evening then pretty much go with the flow of things. :up:

11. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

Went last year and reminded myself that I am a poor spectator. This year I am working the event doing grid stuff. Arriving Thur. for three days. Staying at Motel 6.

Jim Sublet

12. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Ridng there.
    Heading out Thurs from Northern VA arriving Fri morning.
    Cannolli, I'll drink one or two of your beers.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Heading up to Cincy on Wed/Thur then to Indy on Friday. No specific plans other than the Mile on Saturday.

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The wife and I will be there. I'm using her to get a bunch'a replica helmets signed. Can't use her on Valentino, however, 'cause he's gay. :D

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

OK, curious, how i know?

16. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

What is this "Indy Mile" that you speak of?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lil old flat track race happening Saturday night.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Lot 1C was where the party was last year on Saturday night. But the Speedway is not opening that lot this year (just got off the phone with them yesterday). If any of you where there, I was the one that put the RZ350 on the smokey burnout board. I thought I had killed the bike, because she died after the run. I didn't even try to start it until about a week ago and she fired up on the third kick. If anybody wants to stop by for a beer and some BS, we'll be under the water tank in lot 3G (my old F1 spot) from Thursday on. This is my Christmas!

Last Years Camp:

[​IMG]

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm flying in that Friday morning - will be at the track that afternoon. Would love to catch up with some people. My dad and brothers will be in late Friday night for the rest of the weekend.

20. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Motel 6, I'm there too, hells yes!! :up:

Just like back in the day with WERA IRP racin'....

Now all you need is JU to argue with over tear offs.... :p :D