1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Ducati Monster 696 - Portland OR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Maxnewbie, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Maxnewbie

Maxnewbie New Member

Selling my Monster. If the ad is up it's still available. Price is OBO. Low miles - under 7000. Garage kept on tender. Only thing this is missing is some new tires. Never had this on the track but I can imagine it would be a blast.

Since owning this I've done a lot of work in preparation for what I thought would be a busy season of riding. My situation unexpectedly changed and I'm no longer going to have the time for this hobby.

This is a comfortable torquey bike that is a blast to flick through corners. I'm avoiding riding it more before selling because it makes me want to keep it. I preemptively did the Desmo service (recommended at 7,500 miles) which is around $1,500-$2,000 if done at the dealer. I also replaced a number of other things to save you the headache.

Summary of all the work I've done (in addition to Desmo which is a well-documented service (Instructions):
    Air filter replacement
    Fuel filter replacement
    Spark plug replacements
    Front & rear brake pads
    Front brake rotors
    New chain and front sprocket

I also have a lot of gear that I'll be selling after the bike sells if you're interested.

Website isn't letting me upload pictures, see google drive link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MLBb3KfcjcoSz7mOuOzQEQpr5boHA4fQ?usp=drive_link

Let me know if you have questions!

2. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

3. Maxnewbie

Maxnewbie New Member

Sorry, asking $5500